Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin (1323 Views)

Any Dangers Of Taking Super Apeti For Long Time?? / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin by yvonnechaka(f): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Doctors in the house
Please is there any health hazards for a 27 year old who doesn't have prowl knowledge of sex?
Re: Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin by Blizzy9ja: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Very bad, very very bad... how can u stay up 27 without sex

1 Like

Re: Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin by berryPee(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yeah, HARDENED heymen which may inflict severe pains on you. when u decide to bleep it up pls contact me on zero eight 0 82244 one one 17 gor a gentle opening ceremony
Re: Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin by omaolowo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
yvonnechaka:
Doctors in the house
Please is there any health hazards for a 27 year old who doesn't have prowl knowledge of sex?

Health hazards of being a virgin?
None, whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol. I think more painful intercourse when you start because your body is no longer as accommodating or as firm as when you were younger. Just like childbirth that gets more painful with age. But if you maintain a healthy weight, healthy lifestyle, you'll be OK whenever you choose to indulge
Re: Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin by Godmother(f): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
yvonnechaka:
Doctors in the house

Op, pls ignore the poster after you. There's nothing wrong being a virgin at 27. I was one until 28. Don't let anyone bully you into giving it up if you aren't ready to. Its a thing of pride, no matter what they want you to believe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
yvonnechaka:
Doctors in the house

Copy your post and paste it on Google search, you will save yourself from reading useless responses written by primary and secondary school kids on here

3 Likes

Re: Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prowl*** you mean Prior.
O P is not about correcting grammar.
come lemme correct your virginity.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin by yvonnechaka(f): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Godmother:

Op, pls ignore the poster after you. There's nothing wrong being a virgin at 27. I was one until 28. Don't let anyone bully you into giving it up if you aren't ready to. Its a thing of pride, no matter what they want you to believe.

Thanx dear

1 Like

Re: Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin by yvonnechaka(f): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thanx for the correction but I'm not THE ONE

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: My Wife Has Pregnancy Symptoms But Not Pregnant, What's Wrong With Her? / jmnbgytr / Shocking Cure For Covid 19 And The Big Problem Nigeria Is About To Face Dis Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.