Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj (90801 Views)

Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / Shadows Of The Green Part Two / Shadows Of The Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
chii8:

Thanks, I have seen it.
You're welcome
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by bukunmitemmy(f): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
TiffanyJ:
You're welcome
i just sent you a mail now, pls reply

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
bukunmitemmy:
i just sent you a mail now, pls reply
I've also replied to your mail
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by skubido(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
TiffanyJ:
How may I help you sir? Can your phone download and open pdf files?

yes.. My email... Fabmikky007@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
skubido:

The pdf copy costs #350. I can mail it to u
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by skubido(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
TiffanyJ:
The pdf copy costs #350. I can mail it to u
no wahala... Oya
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
skubido:

no wahala... Oya
Send me a mail. ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by skubido(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
TiffanyJ:
ok
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by skubido(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
TiffanyJ:
sent
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2018
skubido:

sent
Good morning sir. I just checked my mail and discovered that your mail ha's not gotten to me. Can u send me another mail? Or maybe, give me your own mail addresss?
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by skubido(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2018
TiffanyJ:

Good morning sir. I just checked my mail and discovered that your mail ha's not gotten to me. Can u send me another mail? Or maybe, give me your own mail addresss?
s2u ma, fabmikky007@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by divinelypruned(f): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hi TifJ. what a lovely write up you have here. Pls how can i get the concluding because am not up to the okadabook.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
skubido:
s2u ma, fabmikky007@gmail.com
Mail sent
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
divinelypruned:
Hi TifJ. what a lovely write up you have here. Pls how can i get the concluding because am not up to the okadabook.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
skubido:

I sent you a mail and I need you to confirm whether or not you've received it, sir.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by skubido(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
TiffanyJ:

I sent you a mail and I need you to confirm whether or not you've received it, sir.

ok ma. Let me check

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by skubido(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evni ma. Seen. Tanks a lot ma. Am very very Greatful. Have a pleasant night ahead

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2018
skubido:
Evni ma. Seen. Tanks a lot ma. Am very very Greatful. Have a pleasant night ahead
You're welcome dear
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by yewande1234(f): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
TiffanyJ:
You're welcome dear
gud evening ma'am wen will shan's story be out

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Whyke141: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2018
FEAR - DEATH - FORGOTTEN.

Why do humans become scared about the unknown? We strive all day accumulating wealth, only to breed fear within ourselves about the endpoint of the accumulated wealth.

This is a piece that paints the picture of our present day world on pages. This is poetry never to be overlooked!

You can't have even gotten better. This is AWE... This is Whyke

Enjoy!���
http://manuelwhyke..com/2018/03/awe.html
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2018
yewande1234:
gud evening ma'am wen will shan's story be out
I actually stopped writing for a while but now I have continued. Once the story is ready, I will let you know

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by princessadeola(f): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2018
skubido:

no wahala... Oya
How do I pay? my email is adeolarhoda12@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2018
princessadeola:

How do I pay? my email is adeolarhoda12@gmail.com
Check your mail
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Alicapapaya(f): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good evening TJ. Trust your good. Loooonnnngggeesstt time no see, read or hear from you. Haba!!! How far Shane story na? Being keeping cash aside for the book on Okada books na and the third month of 2018 will be over in a few hour. Biko babe drop quick so we start anticipating the next story... Love you babes as the good Lord is your strength..

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Alicapapaya:
Good evening TJ. Trust your good. Loooonnnngggeesstt time no see, read or hear from you. Haba!!! How far Shane story na? Being keeping cash aside for the book on Okada books na and the third month of 2018 will be over in a few hour. Biko babe drop quick so we start anticipating the next story... Love you babes as the good Lord is your strength..
I'm so sorry for the delay. I have been so busy lately but the story is almost completed o. I hAve about two or three chapters to write. Now sef we you talk, I go try complete it but it would take time for me to edit sha. It won't cost much. I am thinking of selling it for 200. I haven't decided yet. Rachaelfst had even helped me design cover months ago o. The story sha long and is different from my other stories.
Shane story focuses on abuse in marriage; both emotional, physical and verbal. Lol. Our Shan is now all grown up and caught up between two men. One of the men would beher destruction and the other, her salvation.
Here is the cover. All thanks to my dear friend, Rachael

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Crownbefitsme(f): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2018
TiffanyJ:

I'm so sorry for the delay. I have been so busy lately but the story is almost completed o. I hAve about two or three chapters to write. Now sef we you talk, I go try complete it but it would take time for me to edit sha. It won't cost much. I am thinking of selling it for 200. I haven't decided yet. Rachaelfst had even helped me design cover months ago o. The story sha long and is different from my other stories.
Shane story focuses on abuse in marriage; both emotional, physical and verbal. Lol. Our Shan is now all grown up and caught up between two men. One of the men would beher destruction and the other, her salvation.
Here is the cover. All thanks to my dear friend, Rachael
Good morning nice story
Pls can I get d full story
Will pay for it
Just tell me d procedure
I will email u
Thank u ma
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Crownbefitsme:

Good morning nice story
Pls can I get d full story
Will pay for it
Just tell me d procedure
I will email u
Thank u ma
Which of the story are you talking about? "Shadows of yesterday' or 'Dreams could come true'? Good afternon dear
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Crownbefitsme(f): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=TiffanyJ post=66479390]
Which of the story are you talking about? "Shadows of yesterday' or 'Dreams could come true'? Good afternon shadows of yesterday....
Thanks
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Crownbefitsme post=66479478][/quote]
I sell pdf copies. Contact me when you're ready
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Damiteey(f): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
How do i mk the payment
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Crownbefitsme(f): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=TiffanyJ post=66481240]
I sell pdf copies. Contact me when you're ready[/quote

Will send u email....am ready
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Damiteey:
How do i mk the payment
Send me a mail, ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.