Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London (46128 Views)

Flood Sweeps Man Away In Trademore Estate, Abuja / Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) / Flood Sweeps Car Away In Asaba, Tricycle Rider, Passengers Escape (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by AfonjaBoston: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ugochukwu the developer wants to go and develop the clouds at 39000ft

These forbidden diaper wearing yeebos

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Next2Bezee(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Husty:
Awon ti desperado, on a mission to 'develop' London.

Note: Naked wire fall on you if you quote me.

You were mining when God was distributing sense abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by magazineguy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
I can't believe the comments above me....
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Iceman2017(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
The guy 4kup big time.
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
angry the fool no alight when d plane land london..still follow am come lagos again.. Waste of risk!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by countryfive: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
40kobo77:

Developer spotted.
why is ur heart filled with hate for the IBO's? is that how u were brought up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Nofuckgiven: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
VickyRotex:
The boy don too watch 24hours.
See what Season 5 of 24 has caused.

Jack Bauer, see wetin you cause. angry angry
But the way they take stop that Season 6 from coming out ehh! sad

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Rhozabeth(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
That incident has just called to question our security system in our airports!
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Magaja: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
;DLol,,,, think even say the act even better cuz na BUHARI be the course of the YEYEs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Husty(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Next2Bezee:

You were mining when God was distributing sense abi

No o, you were developing your generic stupidity when God rested on the seventh day. Ode oshi tongue

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by VickyRotex(f): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

But the way they take stop that Season 6 from coming out ehh! sad

lol. But it was finally released.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by 40kobo77: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
caracas:

When u see a stupid meaningless comment.
Bros Abeg na by force to comment?

Developer spotted.
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
The guy go to see his president in London.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by 40kobo77: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. But it was finally released.

Baby girl how far la?i don dey admire you tay here how you dey?i am Gbogbonishey and you beauty?
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Judithjovial(f): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hahaha hahaha. Dude didn't even know when the reached London that's definitely how he followed em back to naija.

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by ivolt: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
What if he was a terrorist ?
He would have successfully blown up the plane.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by adetes: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Na ibo e go b

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by mudiana(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
chai! this boy go sleep forget come down for London. only for him to wake up and saw himself in Lagos. for him mind, the plane turn back. idiot boy, em use sleep curse am.
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
ajalawole:
Nawa ooo. Why did he came back self... But the name says it all, i guess he went to London to deliver white developer cement
bros u need to learn how to develop your English first.
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by VickyRotex(f): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
40kobo77:

Baby girl how far la?i don dey admire you tay here how you dey?i am Gbogbonishey and you beauty?

Hi Gbogbonishey, I am not a tribalist.
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by thunderbabs: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
And he didnt help us check on buhari for ICU in London? D guy Bleep up shocked
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by jhoshy55: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
That's the true definition of being high.

What made him come back

The weather wasn't favourable... Came to pick his 'sueta'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Dumkele1: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
That's the true definition of being high.

What made him come back

I just tire
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by giusjr(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
U be Jack Bauer?
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by MhizValentina12(f): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
lol....this dude have made it o...he went to yankee with plane n come back with plane...wawuuu oya ugochukwu clap4 ur self....why you no buy gala 4 road
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by 40kobo77: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hi Gbogbonishey, I am not a tribalist.

Me too. So that makes it the two if us,and i am not even Yoruba if you are talking about my write ups.

So how is your day going pretty lady?
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Smooyis(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
The guy would have rather been a celebrity if he had disembark safely in London.
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by HIPROFILE(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Chai... Dude no sabi say em don reach London..ooo

Just negodu!
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
He went to bring back Buhari cry
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by CanadianNurse: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Naked
Re: Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is serious
The boy get mind o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop / Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.