Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

DISADVANTAGES Of Studying In A Private American University As A Nigerian? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DISADVANTAGES Of Studying In A Private American University As A Nigerian? (527 Views)

Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination / Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria / Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DISADVANTAGES Of Studying In A Private American University As A Nigerian? by davymike(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Good day everyone.
I'd be graduating from High school or Secondary school next year and I have to start making preparations for College or University.
I had a chat with a former school mate who studies in a Christian private university in Searcy,Arkansas, USA precisely Harding University. She told me a lot of things about the school and I picked interest. By the way,I DON'T want to study in a Nigerian University at all! I have my reasons. So I read more about the school on the net and I got more information but when I saw "It is a private University" my morale went down,sort of. For some time I've been having talks with my parents on schools in the US and once she was talking about Private universities and how bad they are.
My mum has some experience in that area and she told me some stuff but this Harding University looks cool to me but because of what she is saying I don't know if I can study there so I just need some insight on life in American private universities. I'd love to get information from people who have first-hand experiences or something and any other useful advice or information will be helpful.
Help me please and help tag the mods to move it to FP to get more contributions. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Students Supports The Lecture Pictured To Be Beating A Student / You Think You Are Smart? Answer This!! / Latest On ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.