Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

See What Happened To The Boy That Tore The Bible & Used It As Tissue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Happened To The Boy That Tore The Bible & Used It As Tissue (1087 Views)

See The Little Boy That Was Shot But Still Saved His Sister's Life During Attack / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To The Boy That Tore The Bible & Used It As Tissue by 9jAgossipdey: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
A Facebook User, Udummiri Nwakalu has come out Publicly to declare his hate for Christianity and the Bible.. He shared pictures of himself with a visibly torn Bible on his Facebook wall with a series of rant:
Read Below:
You Christians have been burning several traditional shrines, you post it on Facebook everybody cheer you and praise your nonsense Jesus. Today I decided to show what it feels like. I have been using the Bible for toilet about 3 months now just that I decided to make it public today and you talking nonsense in my posts.
God punish all of you there I don’t care. I must follow my ancestry ways I don’t care about any nonsensical nonsense human being here.
Bible say this, Bible say that, can’t you think without the Bible. Your brain is obviously useless as without the Bible you can’t make any point. What if I tell you I use the Bible for toilet?
Britain I am no longer afraid of the book you used to enslave my people, I tore it in the public today, I have proven to many that it’s just a book and words of men. On this day I liberated thousands of people from fear and chains. I am a proud fighter, we must continue to fight modern day colonialism.

Continue reading...
Source:http://nija247..co.ke/2017/07/see-what-happened-to-nigerian-boy-that.html?m=1

Re: See What Happened To The Boy That Tore The Bible & Used It As Tissue by braimeddy: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ok we have already known about this. So what later happened to him.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To The Boy That Tore The Bible & Used It As Tissue by DonBobes(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2017
braimeddy:

Abi o
We no know Wetin do am.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The Boy That Tore The Bible & Used It As Tissue by Gobhanky: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Bullshiiit

Re: See What Happened To The Boy That Tore The Bible & Used It As Tissue by AinaNamos: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2017

Nothing, he is packing his bags, he wants to go to Kano and use the Quran for toilet paper.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

African Girl Hacked To Death By Group Of European Men / Armed Robbers Invade Asaba Shoprite / SARS Officers Stormed AAUA Students Hostel At 4am, Destroy Their Properties.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.