Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) (26511 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Bisola Hangs Out With Omotola & Saidi Balogun At Banana Island Ghost Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by TunezMediaBlog: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Tiwa Savage is up and about most of time what with her busy schedule that takes her out of the country on regular intervals. But that doesn't stop the ROC Nation star from playing her motherly role which she gladly shares with her ardent followers.

While at a recent birthday party for one of Jamil's white classmate the 'All over' singer showed off her adorable son having the time of his life ...

See below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/adorable-photos-of-jamil-at-white.html

1 Like

Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by TunezMediaBlog: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2017
More...

Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2017
So I should fry my Testes abi undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by tigarlomotee(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2017
nice 1
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

This boy looks like Patoranking.

Teebillz should demand a paternity test.
Turns out this was the real aftermath of the Girlie O remix.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
ok now

sweet kid

In another news, a 42 years old woman wants to be remembered for having the world's biggest hips.

Her hips will leave you speechless

check-it-out @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/i-want-to-be-remembered-for-having.html
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by sukkot: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
yeye people. he no get black friends abi ? inferiority complex no go kee some pipo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
d
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by MzOnajin1(f): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:
lol.
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by profnigga(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2017
I leave d mata 4u...d next person 2me

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by offishialpablo: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2017
is diz one even news cryis diz one even news
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by tolexy123: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2017
The person that posted this need slap
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by darlenese(f): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2017
I only came here to throw up!

***"****/

1 Like

Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by Samusu(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2017
grin

6 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by offishialpablo: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
#bringbackbadoodemgist abg
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by Efukikata(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Adorable
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by fortunekaura(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
good for him.....
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by patola080(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2017
tolexy123:
The person that posted this need slap
hard one , asif he was dia along op please always take ur drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by bamdly(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2017
is dis naija abi USA wonder how oyinbo come plenty for the pics
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by tolexy123: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2017
patola080:
hard one , asif he was dia along op please always take ur drugs
i guess its because of the rate of increase in joblessness among youths. If not, one youth wont sidon for nairaland posting poo

1 Like

Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
So this is news??!!!!!!!! What happened to nairaland? How is this story gonna help anyone here. Jamil the celebrity. He is just a toddler and should be left alone. Let's grow up!!!!
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by BZBALEX: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2017
AND SO?
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by goshen26: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Yes
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2017
So this is news??!!!!!!!! What happened to nairaland? How is this story gonna help anyone here. Jamil the celebrity. He is just a toddler and should be left alone.

Said severally, there are too many kids in nairaland.
Grow up!!!!
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by muller101(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Another irrelevant thread
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by BZBALEX: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
:ohmmmmmmmmm?
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2017
What lies behind your sarcastic nature?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by bamicity(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2017
sukkot:
yeye people. he no get black friends abi ? inferiority complex no go kee some pipo
I wonder too, so make we weh no get oyinbo make we go hug Xforma
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2017
who remembers jamil ice cream in the late 90s..

Mum will always warn you to insist on jamil else you re taking it back whether cut or uncut..chai when N20 be like N100
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol
Re: Jamil Balogun At His Friend's Birthday Party (Photos) by RapportNaija(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Emmanuel Ikubese: "Teddy-A Is A Heartbreaker And Likely To Have A Sugar Mummy" / Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction / Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.