Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Need A Car For Hire Purchase On Taxify And Uber Platform - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need A Car For Hire Purchase On Taxify And Uber Platform (1180 Views)

2009 Toyota Corolla Family And Uber Standard Ride!!SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!! No / Higher Purchase On Dump Truck / Looking For Corolla Or Accord For Hire Purchase On Uber In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Car For Hire Purchase On Taxify And Uber Platform by net7777(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Hi. Any one in the house willing to release his or her car on hire purchase should kindly inform me asap. I have been on the UBER and Taxify platform sine 2016 and I know my onions in the business.
Requirement.
1. Engine still in good condition, auto transmission preferably
2. A C working perfectly and mortuary chilling.
3. 4plugs engine
4. Fuel consumption reasonable
5. Body must be neat
6. Sedan car,any colour.
7. Amount should be between 1m and 1.5m.( will be paying 150k monthly)
8.If engine develops any issue in the course of the purchase,the cost of pitting the engine back in order will be shared. Except if the car is Tokunbo,never driven in Nigeria.

Note: we will have an agreement signed with my guarantor involved to legalise the agreement.

Any interested persons should contact me on
07084916368 WhatsApp, call and SMS
U may also send pictures if the car to m on WhatsApp.
Waiting patiently

(1) (Reply)

2008 Hyundai Accent (uber Spec) 700k / <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>> / super sharp 2001 Lexus RX 300 TOKS Awoof!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.