Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Please Carry A Valid Id In You If You Live In #ikorodu -police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Carry A Valid Id In You If You Live In #ikorodu -police (436 Views)

'1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / South African Police Arresting Any Foreigner Without Valid ID And Papers (Photos / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Carry A Valid Id In You If You Live In #ikorodu -police by Kejilee(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2017
PLEASE CARRY A VALID ID IN YOU IF YOU LIVE IN #IKORODU -POLICE
From @policenglagos – Press Release

ATTENTION TO IKORODU RESIDENCE;

The Lagos state police command would like to inform members of the public especially residents in ikorodu and environs,that from henceforth everybody moving around that part of the state, residents, students or workers should always have on them a valid form of identification.

This has become important and necessary because of the series of police operations lined up in the area by the Lagos state police command led by the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of operations.

The Lagos state police command is deeply concerned about the criminal activities in the area which is not only unlawful but also affecting the integrity of the state.

The planned police operations demands residents to carry on them a valid form of identification which will be verified, in order not to be restricted or face apprehension as adequate security arrangements have been put in place for the safety of every Nigerian throughout the state by the police and other security agencies.

This order takes immediate effect from the 4th of July 2017.

Signed
ASP Olarinde Famous-Cole
Police public relations officer
Lagos State Police Command.
4th of July 2017
Source -http://smartbrainsnig.com/2017/07/04/please-carry-valid-id-live-ikorodu-police/
#SBupdates
#smartbrainsnigeria

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
mynd44
Re: Please Carry A Valid Id In You If You Live In #ikorodu -police by segebase(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2017
May God EPP us
Re: Please Carry A Valid Id In You If You Live In #ikorodu -police by orobs93(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Good development
Re: Please Carry A Valid Id In You If You Live In #ikorodu -police by sunnysunny69(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Very good information for those who need it, badoo madness need to be curbed.
Re: Please Carry A Valid Id In You If You Live In #ikorodu -police by gede7744(f): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2017
wahala dey o

hope l don't forget my ID at home when l decide to visit lkorodu...Badagry to that place no be small journey o
Re: Please Carry A Valid Id In You If You Live In #ikorodu -police by BigBelleControl(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2017
Baddo, baddest group ever liveth.

I pity my Ikorodu peeps but I like the fact that everybody's hand is on deck to combat this dreaded group. The only thing I don't subscribe to is the lynching of alleged suspects.
Re: Please Carry A Valid Id In You If You Live In #ikorodu -police by Oladimejyy(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2017
segebase:
May God EPP us
Oga God will never come down to help you but He gives you brain,so use it to help yourself
Re: Please Carry A Valid Id In You If You Live In #ikorodu -police by Martin0(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2017
gede7744:
wahala dey o

hope l don't forget my ID at home when l decide to visit lkorodu...Badagry to that place no be small journey o
mehn dis issue is becoming too serious oo

(1) (Reply)

Kano Police Command Arrested A Major Hard Drugs Supplier Along Eastern Bypass / Suspect Lays Curse On His Partner For Killing Business Woman After Robbing Her / Photo: Young Meat Seller Caught In Delta State For Allegedly Stealing Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.