Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ipmp Vs Nim - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ipmp Vs Nim (746 Views)

NIM Handouts For NYSC Corpers @#2000 / Nim-nysc Examination Past Questions Available For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipmp Vs Nim by Gmajor(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Guys I'm in a dilemma.
I'm a serving corps member and I would like to get a professional certification within my service year.
when I was in the NYSC orientation camp, a lot of professional certification marketers came around to advertised their "wares".
I took an interest with IPMP (international project management professional) because they were the first set of Certificators to talk to us. All the others that came after them just seemed like a cheap rip off or an exact replica of IPMP.
it was when I left camp that I now heard about NIM (National Institute of management), from my brother. He was of the opinion that NIM is more recognized than IPMP.
so guys, whats your opinion.
which certification is the best for a corp member ?

(1) (Reply)

Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Is Out! Where Are You Posted Guys? / 2018 VIMP | Venture In Management Program Application / NYSC Member Crushes By A Train While Walking With Earpiece (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.