Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Antonio Conte Won’t Last In Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Antonio Conte Won’t Last In Chelsea (706 Views)

TammyAbraham Reveal What Went Down In Chelsea Dressing Room After Newcastle loss / Eden Hazard And Danny Drinkwater Included In Chelsea Squad To Face Leicester Cit / Eden Hazard Looks Fit In Chelsea Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Antonio Conte Won’t Last In Chelsea by Tunde023(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2017
Although many might argue that Chelsea benefited from no European Competitions also contributed to their title win. However, the defeat to Arsenal at the Emirates was a blessing in disguise that made the switch to 3-4-3 and we know the outcome (They became Champions of England).Be that as it may, Conte has won 4 Italian League titles with Juventus but for Conte to remain the gaffer at Chelsea Football Club he needs to improve his records in the Champions League and all other factors that would be discussed

See More http://wegisting.com/antonio-conte-wont-last-chelsea/

Follow on FB https://web.facebook.com/Wegisting_Ng-1960375757527714/?ref=bookmarks

Twitter @info_wegisting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Antonio Conte Won’t Last In Chelsea by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2017
If he stays 3+ years go and chase him undecided
Re: Why Antonio Conte Won’t Last In Chelsea by Synosure01(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
I think i agree with you

(1) (Reply)

Psg Confirms Neymar Signing As Player Arrives Paris After Medical In Italy. / Michy Batshuayi: I Wasn't Laughing At Morata During Penalty Shootout / Alex Iwobi Dances To WO As Mikel Almost Injure Himself, Celebrating Nigeria Qual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.