Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,019 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerian Engineers: A Platform To Discuss Progress To Members And The Nation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Engineers: A Platform To Discuss Progress To Members And The Nation (657 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Sacks 100 Pilots, Engineers / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office / City And Guild...ow Important Is Dis Certification For Nigerian Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Engineers: A Platform To Discuss Progress To Members And The Nation by izang87(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Good day engineers,
I am personally bordered with the stunted growth of the profession in the country, poor pay, and eventual loss of interest by engineering graduates after years of non-fruitful and fulfilling jobs.
Most worrisome is the fact that our professional bodies do not stand out to defend this noble career path.
This platform seeks to form a formidable voice to encourage and spur interest between the young and old, home and beyond engineers of Nigerian heritage for the eventual technological advancement of the profession.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Engineers: A Platform To Discuss Progress To Members And The Nation by izang87(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Still on the matter fellow Engineers
Re: Nigerian Engineers: A Platform To Discuss Progress To Members And The Nation by ijikawisdom(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good day all, please i want to proceed my education to university and to study one of the engineering course, metallurgical and material engineering, I want to be sure am not taking a wrong decision.

Anyone who is making well with that course should please WhatsApp me on 09067628392 .
God bless you all, please comment if you have anything to say regarding the course above
Re: Nigerian Engineers: A Platform To Discuss Progress To Members And The Nation by izang87(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2017
ijikawisdom:
Good day all, please i want to proceed my education to university and to study one of the engineering course, metallurgical and material engineering, I want to be sure am not taking a wrong decision.

Anyone who is making well with that course should please WhatsApp me on 09067628392 .
God bless you all, please comment if you have anything to say regarding the course above
Hi,
If I may ask, what prompted your wanting to read metallurgical and material engineering?
Interest and skills should be the main motivator for what you want to study. Check online you should see firms that are doing well in the course and perhaps get contacts of individuals you can personally.
That's just my little peace. Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Engineers: A Platform To Discuss Progress To Members And The Nation by ijikawisdom(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
My reason for choosing that course is nothing else other than the fact that its actually not very competitive in Nigeria universities and for the fact that its needed in areas of developed and developing country.
I have done lots of research on the course and i confirm its has a wide range of study not only on metallurgical but as well as material industries are consigned .....

I just hope am not making a mistake hence the post above.

Meanwhile I also want to get In touch with people who did the discipline and are doing great with it for them to build me up and also encourage me .

That's it brother
Re: Nigerian Engineers: A Platform To Discuss Progress To Members And The Nation by izang87(m): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2017
ijikawisdom:
My reason for choosing that course is nothing else other than the fact that its actually not very competitive in Nigeria universities and for the fact that its needed in areas of developed and developing country.
I have done lots of research on the course and i confirm its has a wide range of study not only on metallurgical but as well as material industries are consigned .....

I just hope am not making a mistake hence the post above.

Meanwhile I also want to get In touch with people who did the discipline and are doing great with it for them to build me up and also encourage me .

That's it brother
if you are satisfied with your research, then go for it. let me advise that because it's not a competitive course in the University wouldn't imply it wouldn't be in the job market. Join LinkedIn, you should find mentors there to answer any questions you might have. Better still, if you are a bold guy. visit the department in the University you plan to attend to make enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Six(6) Business Opportunities You Can Start Today Any Where In Nigeria / Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? / In Order To Avoid Heavy Traffic This Man Swims Every Day To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.