Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

A Beginers Guide To Using Blogger, How To Quickly Start And Manage A Blog With B - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Beginers Guide To Using Blogger, How To Quickly Start And Manage A Blog With B (309 Views)

Please How Can I Create Forum Using Blogger / How To Create A Page On Blogger/how To Add Page Gadget. / Blogger:how Has Inbuilt Adblocker Mobile Browser Affected Your Revenue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Beginers Guide To Using Blogger, How To Quickly Start And Manage A Blog With B by Labanja(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2017
In the following instructions, will show you how to make a blog using Blogger.com.

In this part of the tutorial, I would show you how to sign up to blogger, create your own blog, how to posts and how to customize your blogger.
N.B. Blogger is a free blogging platform. You don’t need to pay for sign up or purchase either domain or hosting to create your blog. You can refer to our introduction to blogger by reading this:
Read: Introduction To Blogger, The Simplest And Fastest Blogging Platform
(Don’t worry just visit it, it will open in a new tab, it won’t redirect you)
Before we proceed, You will need a Google email address to use Blogger, Incase you don’t have one, quickly click here to open one.
Step 1: Signing Up for Blogger
Signing up for blogger is as easy as signing up for any other website around, you just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Go to www.blogger.com

The official blogger website would display this page
2. Click on Create Your Blog

Select your Google Email and Password. If you don’t have one, you can create one by clicking on create an account.

3. Sign into your Google Account

N.B: If you do not want your name on your blog, click Switch to a limited Blogger Profile
4. Confirm Profile by clicking the..... Continue reading at http://www.itk.com.ng/web-developement-blogging/blogger/beginners-guide-using-blogger-quickly-start-manage-blog-blogger/?utm_source=WhatsApp&utm_medium=IM&utm_campaign=share

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: A Beginers Guide To Using Blogger, How To Quickly Start And Manage A Blog With B by sugarsoul(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Even though I'm not sure this one go reach f.p because na the basics...
Make I still stay small

(1) (Reply)

Non Hosted US Adsense For Sale / Two Uk Adsense For Sale / Locum General Practitioner Agency For Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.