Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

"Sing The Song Of Victory With Me, We Shall Overcome Agents Of Darkness" -dino - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sing The Song Of Victory With Me, We Shall Overcome Agents Of Darkness" -dino (401 Views)

Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sing The Song Of Victory With Me, We Shall Overcome Agents Of Darkness" -dino by emefav: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
Embattled Kogi Senator, Dino Melaye, whose position in the Senate will be determined soon after  INEC released the timetable & reschedule for his recall, has asked his supporters to sing the song of victory with him as they will soon overcome the Kingdom of Darkness. 

Recall that some members of his constituency have moved to sign a register that will recall him from the Senate. 

Here are his tweets; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/sing-song-victory-shall-surely-overcome-agents-darkness-dino-melaye.html

Lalasticlala

Re: "Sing The Song Of Victory With Me, We Shall Overcome Agents Of Darkness" -dino by sunnysunny69(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2017
When you dey chop the money no be exotic cars you dey buy, so why ask people to come sing with you. Na you go sing and dance with shame by yourself. Your recall will be a lesson to other politicians that voters have the power.

Re: "Sing The Song Of Victory With Me, We Shall Overcome Agents Of Darkness" -dino by moneyspeaking: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2017
lol
Re: "Sing The Song Of Victory With Me, We Shall Overcome Agents Of Darkness" -dino by pafra(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2017
This whole saga could have been much better if the governor was living up to expectation. Owing workers up to 8 months is no joke.

We may not like Dino but on this issue I stand with dino
Re: "Sing The Song Of Victory With Me, We Shall Overcome Agents Of Darkness" -dino by praizmedia(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
bro u again

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Bank Account Balance Andtransfer Money Using Any Phone -no Internet / Don Moen Not Dead, He’s Hale And Hearty In Minnesota, US / Top Freestyle Rap In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.