Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Favourite Woman - Wizkid Gushes About The Most Important Woman In His Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Favourite Woman - Wizkid Gushes About The Most Important Woman In His Life (758 Views)

Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) / "See Person Pikin" - Wizkid Gushes About His 3rd Son Zion / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Favourite Woman - Wizkid Gushes About The Most Important Woman In His Life by Martins98(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-l4NN2uDt2is/WVtk7k_XqhI/AAAAAAAAKzI/VxyiLn_NAckgUzcVshSIkRvEbrY67Al-ACLcBGAs/s1600/bv.jpg[/img]

Singer Wizkid, is today celebrating his mum, who turned a year older.

The COME CLOSER crooner, took to twitter to gush about his mom, adding he has been on the phone with her for an hour as she means the world to him.

He tweeted:

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/my-favourite-woman-wizkid-gushes-about.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi

Re: My Favourite Woman - Wizkid Gushes About The Most Important Woman In His Life by Evablizin(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wow HBD Mama.
Mama you do good.
This FTC is all for you Ma.
Wishing you many more peaceful and happy years.

Re: My Favourite Woman - Wizkid Gushes About The Most Important Woman In His Life by praizmedia(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
wow... happy Birthday Mama baba nla
Re: My Favourite Woman - Wizkid Gushes About The Most Important Woman In His Life by odiereke(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Waoh, Happy Birthday ma.
Re: My Favourite Woman - Wizkid Gushes About The Most Important Woman In His Life by AliasJoice(f): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Lovely: Kenyan Man Presents A Brand New Range Rover To His Wife In Traffic. / Popular Fashion Mogul Toyin Lawani Accused Of Stealing Her Male Child From UK / Emily Ratajkowski Shock Fans As She Poses Completely Naked For Love Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.