Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Complete Eradication Of Spinal Meningitis In Nigeria Is False. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Complete Eradication Of Spinal Meningitis In Nigeria Is False. (319 Views)

Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / Muhammadu Buhari Hospital Kano Records First Spinal Cord Surgery (Photos) / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Eradication Of Spinal Meningitis In Nigeria Is False. by Antartic: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
It was announced in the news on the 30th of June 2017 that spinal Meningitis has been completely eradicated from Nigeria. The truth is that it is still circulating, presently my son is in the Military hospital, Port Harcourt. Where he is being treated of spinal Meningitis since on the 25th of June. Their is another patient here with the same ailment. Two days back I went to visit friend of mine and I was sharing my challenges with him and he called his neighbour to come and listen to what I said after which the brought the little child and I noticed all the symptoms I learnt from the doctors in Military hospital.

I am not trying to raise panic, I just think that people and the government should know that it has not being eradicated as they said.

(1) (Reply)

Video On Hemorrhoids Treatment At Home / Hospital Conducts Total Knee Replacement In Wamakko, Sokoto State / End To 2 Minutes Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.