Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

A Gun For Self Defence - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Gun For Self Defence (1806 Views)

Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Gun-boat / Nail Gun / Shocker stun gun Dealer In Abuja/lagos Nigeria-08035903713 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gun For Self Defence by Shilla92: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello pals, where do I buy a gun and register it for a self defense .
Re: A Gun For Self Defence by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Na ikorodu you dey live?

2 Likes

Re: A Gun For Self Defence by praxisnetworks: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Shilla92:
Interested.
Re: A Gun For Self Defence by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Shilla92:

'this Is not the United States where there are weapons store that u can just crayfish in and buy one...

u need a weapon?? U need to visit the nearest police command station...with your application...which will be forwarded to the inspector general of police for approval....

it takes time.....unless u know pple that know pple....

For security reasons, you might never get it even If u hav money and but u are a nobody.....its faster for high ranking lawyers, senators, high ranking bankers, consultant doctors that are not so rich but are notary public to get one than a very rich nobody...

Don't get it twisted..they hardly issue the 9x19mm, 38calibre, 45, 357 magnum and other small handy pistols to civilians.....this is to avoid ease of carry around as if u are jack bauer, or James bond...if u get lucky u might probably get a pump action or the old semi rifle before the kalashnikov series ....unless laws have changed shaa

8 Likes

Re: A Gun For Self Defence by eliascomm55: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
fuckerstard:
Na ikorodu you dey live?
lol
Re: A Gun For Self Defence by jaz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
BROS SORRY OO. ABEG HOW YOU TAKE KNOW ALL DIS TINZ
1StopRudeness:

'this Is not the United States where there are weapons store that u can just crayfish in and buy one...

u need a weapon?? U need to visit the nearest police command station...with your application...which will be forwarded to the inspector general of police for approval....

For security reasons, you might never get it even If u hav money and but u are a nobody.....its faster for high ranking lawyers, senators, high ranking bankers, consultant doctors that are not so rich but are notary public to get one than a very rich nobody...

Don't get it twisted..they hardly issue the 9x19mm, 38calibre, 45, 357 magnum and other small handy pistols to civilians.....this is to avoid ease of carry around as if u are jack bauer, or James bond...if u get lucky u might probably get a pump action or the old semi rifle before the kalashnikov series ....unless laws have changed shaa
Re: A Gun For Self Defence by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
jaz:
BROS SORRY OO. ABEG HOW YOU TAKE KNOW ALL DIS TINZ

2015..some useless boys came to burst me in my home...with ordinary cutlass and UTC....i just stared..i couldn't do jack..I melted like candle..
.they took my laptop,fones, small cash left in the house,shoes, my clothes, they even cut my bro just to pass the fear message ....ordinary small, amateur neighbourhood thieves. I felt humiliated, violated, for a month I was still in shock. whenever night falls, I start to have this unnecessary fear ...

I got my self 2 dogs and I hoped and prayed that it will never happen again...but if it ever happen...this time..I won't go down without a fight...

I hope u are not thinking I was planning to fight back with my bare hands...

3 Likes

Re: A Gun For Self Defence by morzook(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
not as difficult as you paint it. with a little bit of hand greasing, you will get the license. it's limited to normal pump actions sha and some semi auto. if i ever build my own house, na to get ak47 illegally. militants and thieves and fulani herdsman get am, why not honest citizens?

1StopRudeness:

3 Likes

Re: A Gun For Self Defence by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
morzook:
not as difficult as you paint it. with a little bit of hand greasing, you will get the license. it's limited to normal pump actions sha and some semi auto. if i ever build my own house, na to get ak47 illegally. militants and thieves and fulani herdsman get am, why not honest citizens?

OK sir...wateva u say....everybody has to grease, that one is standard operating procedure.. but if u are a nobody...they will delay u with a lot of security background checks.....most especially when u are not known and u don't have good references
It's not tinted permit we are talking oooo....gun that somebody can use to kill another person and quickly go and form police report that u were robbed and the gun had been stolen prior to the crime...
Nigeria that doesn't have comprehensive ballistic test and record data base...
Re: A Gun For Self Defence by admindim: 7:02am On Jul 05, 2017
ohhh

(1) (Reply)

The New Hologram Technology / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / Itec Or Ipower Generator Itec Electric Start, 3.5kva Power Gen Set GH Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.