Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Postgraduate Scholarship - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Postgraduate Scholarship (2789 Views)

2014 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards / NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / Mobile Producing Nigeria (esso International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postgraduate Scholarship by ninobere(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2007
Pls update me on available postgraduate scholarships as I intend applying to a UK university for masters in Mechanical Engineering.
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship by omogbemi: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2007
i wouild like to be inform about the opportunity as well,iamintendng.
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship by themeji: 4:21am On Feb 10, 2007
Please,if anyone has information about Sweden post graduate schools, I want details.
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship by kairi: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2007
i am also interested in postgraduate scholarships to do a masters in law. especially the PTDF scholarship. anyone wit info please let me know. thanx
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship by segoye2(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2007
Hello All,

I will like to inform the house that there is free education in Sweden and Finland. All you need to do is pay for accommodation and pay for student union fee (92-Euros) and feeding. is at the lower side.

Try this site:- www.univ.cc

Click on WORLD LISTING , locate Sweden or finland and click on search.

Registration is currently goin on. Deadline for registration will 28th this month is you are applying for Aug. 07 intake,

I wish you all good luck.

Cheers,

SEGOYE2
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship by segoye2(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2007
The School webpages are not written in English, so take your time, to scroll through either top or bottom of the page for "In English".

If you need help, you can share it on this thread!
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship by natasha: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2007
u can apply for common wealth scholarship, ford foundation scholarship, PTDF or DFID scolarships. Google them individually and u'll get more info.
They sponsor MSc and Phd scholars.
Goodluck
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship by Rukkyj(f): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2007
HI,

LOOKING FOR POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP IN THE UK.I WANT TO REFER YOU TO http://www.ptdf.com.

I PRAY YOU FIND IT HELPFUL.
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship by terwizzy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2010
Depending on your class of degree, you have a few options in the UK:

For a first class (or maybe a 2.1 with exceptional academic references) you could get university sponsored scholarships for select courses at Universities of Nottingham (Developing Solutions Africa Scholarship that covers between 50% and 100% tuition fees) and Dundee (up to 50% tuition fees). Some other universities like Bournemouth also have gr8 scholarships for exceptional international students. It is important though to check the ranking of any school you apply to. Make sure they are in the top 50 in the UK

(1) (Reply)

Shady NSDC ,immigration,prison N Fire Service Recruitment. / What To Expect In A Medical Examination From An Oil And Gas Company / Ladi Balogun An Achiever-ladi Balogun Fcmb Gmd Wins Young Global Champions Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.