Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? (1688 Views)

Coscharis Motor To Start Producing Renault Cars In Nigeria / How Strong, Durable And Economical Is Mazda 6? / How Economical Are V4 Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by Zinnnnnx: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Does anyone use a Renault car here?
Want to know what the petrol consumption is like.
Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Zinnnnnx:

so you think renault cars all models share the same engine ?

3 Likes

Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by erico2k2(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Zinnnnnx:
Fuel consumption is not brand specific rather it depends heavily on the size of your Engine regardless of make and model .

1 Like

Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by adeolu45: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Zinnnnnx:
Its very economical like Toyota. I use Renault Megane 2000 1.6 engine. With 6,000 naira fuel to and fro Ilorin from Ogere, I will still have a little below the quarter tank in the car.

2 Likes

Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by Zinnnnnx: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
The car is Renault Megane 1999.
Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by erico2k2(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
adeolu45:

Its very economical like Toyota. I use Renault Megane 2000 1.6 engine. With 6,000 naira fuel to and fro Ilorin from Ogere, I will still have a little below the quarter tank in the car.
If your car was a 2.0 ltr, would you say same thing?, cos the VW Polo 1.4 is more fuel friendly than your car.

2 Likes

Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
erico2k2:

If your car was a 2.0 ltr, would you say same thing?, cos the VW Polo 1.4 is more fuel friendly than your car.

It is very funny how people still generalize things like this in 2017. Some people will say Toyotas are economical on fuel, yet they forget Toyota Sequoia and tundra have v8 engines and are not economical at all.

8 Likes

Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
adeolu45:

Its very economical like Toyota.

Is Toyota Sequoia also economical?
Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by princetom1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
greenhulk:

It is very funny how people still generalize things like this in 2017. Some people will say Toyotas are economical on fuel, yet they forget Toyota Sequoia and tundra have v8 engines and are not economical at all.

Savage

1 Like

Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by Zinnnnnx: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Zinnnnnx:
The car is Renault Megane 1999.
v
Still no response to my question..
Plz is a Renault Magane 1999 fuel economical?
Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by billy187(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
The Megane for this model has no less than 8 different engines, some diesel, others petrol. You gotta be much more specific to get any feasible answer.

I would advise that, armed with a pic of the car's engine....you use the net to determine what engine is in it....heck, whiles you're there you could figure it's consumption too.

Cheers!
Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by komekn(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Depending on which engine type and size.

Without that information it is impossible to answer your question.
Re: How Economical Is The ⛽ Consumption In Renault Cars? by Zinnnnnx: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2017
billy187:
The Megane for this model has no less than 8 different engines, some diesel, others petrol. You gotta be much more specific to get any feasible answer.

I would advise that, armed with a pic of the car's engine....you use the net to determine what engine is in it....heck, whiles you're there you could figure it's consumption too.

Cheers!
It's a petrol car...
1.6 e
That's the best info I have of it now

(1) (Reply)

Subaru Maintenance / Mechanics? / Dodge Caravan - Very Clean, Very Cheap (photos) / Manual/ Auto In Terms Of Speeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.