Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW (4874 Views)

Where Can I Learn How To French In Lagos / Learn German, Chinese & French In Asaba / Study French In Cotonou | Intensive Programs In A French Language School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
nice meeting you sir
Welcome my dear brother from another mother
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Fchristo:
[b][/b]If you want to learn how to speak French language without stress and wish to compete with others in the future. Call us or WhatsApp us on 07062294719 and we will teach you how to speak French language in just three months. Take up this life changing opportunity that will enable you become an interpreter/translator and make good money both online and offline.

Learning with passion

Be balingual in nature today
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:50am On Jul 18, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
je suis un Nigerian, mais j'etaiS nee a Cote d'ivoire, et vous?

Fchristo:

Je suis de Bayelsa, j'etaiS nee au Cameroun

Mr French professor, let me educate you:

Leçon #1
"j'étais" s'écrit avec un S à la fin du verbe.

Leçon #2
"né" s'écrit sans E car tu es un homme, seulement une femme écrirait "née"

Leçon #3
On ne dit pas:"J'étais né au Cameroun (en Côte D'ivoire)", on dit:" Je SUIS né au Cameroun (en Côte d'Ivoire)"

... And you call yourself a French teacher, making such BASIC mistakes?!

1 Like

Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 3:14am On Jul 18, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
nice meeting you sir
Welcome my dear
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 4:47am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Fchristo post=58122448][b][/b]If you want to learn how to speak French language without stress and wish to compete with others in the future. Call us or WhatsApp us on 07062294719 and we will teach you how to speak French language in just three months. Take up this life changing opportunity that will enable you become an interpreter/translator and make good money both online and offline.

Power of bilingual language is the best
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=Fchristo post=58122448][b][/b]If you want to learn how to speak French language without stress and wish to compete with others in the future. Call us or WhatsApp us on 07062294719 and we will teach you how to speak French language in just three months. Take up this life changing opportunity that will enable you become an interpreter/translator and make good money both online and offline.

No knowledge is ever waste
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by leomarz007: 7:11am On Jul 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
qui qui qui am interested... Since high skool it has teyed person learn french.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2017

Learning and be balingual
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2017

Learning with passion and easy
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by missyb08(f): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
OgaBuhari:
lol I offered French during my days in the university but I've forgotten it cos I wasn't too serious about it..

I think the passion has been rekindled and I'd love you to tutor me.
Will it be possible?
no problem, based on the amount you'll pay for the tutorial☺
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2017
OgaBuhari:
lol I offered French during my days in the university but I've forgotten it cos I wasn't too serious about it..

I think the passion has been rekindled and I'd love you to tutor me.
Will it be possible?

Is very possible my dear friend, contact me on 07062294719
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 4:22am On Aug 12, 2017

You need a tutor or translator, contact us now
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2017

Get French made easy ebook now
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
If you want to learn how to speak French language without stress and wish to compete with others in the future. Call us or WhatsApp us on 07062294719 and we will teach you how to speak French language in just three months. Take up this life changing opportunity that will enable you become an interpreter/translator and make good money both online and offline.

French Made Easy is the best ebook for learning French.
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2017

This is very important because of international communications and business
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2017

Learning foreign language is patriotic
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2017

Knowledge is power
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2017

Learning is good {/quote}
Why delaying
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2017

Have the spirit of learning always
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2017

FGN talked about French language in Nigeria
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2017

Come to me and be a French literate
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2017

Knowledge is key �, learn today and teach tomorrow
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Leçon #1

Leçon #2

Leçon #3
On ne dit pas:"J'étais né au Cameroun (en Côte D'ivoire)", on dit:" Je SUIS né au Cameroun (en Côte d'Ivoire)"

Le français de Côte D'ivoire est différente avec celle du Cameroun moi petit frère
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Leçon #1

Leçon #2

Leçon #3

Le français de Côte D'ivoire est différente avec celle du Cameroun moi petit frère. Now you learn from this and know that je suis is a present tense while j'étais is past tense ok
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Fchristo:

Le français de Côte D'ivoire est différente avec celle du Cameroun moi petit frère. Now you learn from this and know that je suis is a present tense while j'étais is past tense ok
Now, you should know that isn't a mistake at all
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2017

Is wrong for someone to say, i am born but rather say i was born
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2017
Fchristo:

Tu parles français aussi mal qu'un Ivoirien. Ton Francais est tellement médiocre qu'il me donne des maux de tête!!!!

#1 what you wrote above is such a gibberish incomprehensible statement. the RIGHT way to write the above would be:" Le français de Côte D'ivoire est différente avec celle DIFFERENT QUE/DE CELUI du Cameroun, moi MON petit frère

#2 another lesson for you illiterate teacher.... in French, you NEVER say "i was born in Cameroon", you ALWAYS say " i am born in Cameroon".... so as much as you people in Cameroon may say;"J'étais né au Cameroun", in France you can NEVER say that, it will ALWAYS be:"Je suis né au Cameroun"

at least, if you are gonna pretend that you speak French, make sure you know basic French grammar. duh!
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by Fchristo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Tu parles français aussi mal qu'un Ivoirien. Ton Francais est tellement médiocre qu'il me donne des maux de tête!!!!

#1 what you wrote above is such a gibberish incomprehensible statement. the RIGHT way to write the above would be:" Le français de Côte D'ivoire est différente avec celle DIFFERENT QUE/DE CELUI du Cameroun, moi MON petit frère

#2 another lesson for you illiterate teacher.... in French, you NEVER say "i was born in Cameroon", you ALWAYS say " i am born in Cameroon".... so as much as you people in Cameroon may say;"J'étais né au Cameroun", in France you can NEVER say that, it will ALWAYS be:"Je suis né au Cameroun"

at least, if you are gonna pretend that you speak French, make sure you know basic French grammar. duh!

What you're passing through is called lack of taking corrections
Tu parles comme un petit
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fchristo:

What you're passing through is called lack of taking corrections
Tu parles comme un petit

brotha "French professor"
i am giving you proper French tuition, and instead of thanking me, you are here talking more nonsense. you ungrateful somebody!

people like you can NEVER correct me, and i dare you to show me one mistake i have made in French, and i will pay you 1000€.

1 Like

Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by afo7219: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

brotha "French professor"
i am giving you proper French tuition, and instead of thanking me, you are here talking more nonsense. you ungrateful somebody!

people like you can NEVER correct me, and i dare you to show me one mistake i have made in French, and i will pay you 1000€.
pls can I learn under u. I quite agree n know u r more knowledgeable in French cos I have bin following u rite from ur first comment. Can u teach me?
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
afo7219:
pls can I learn under u. I quite agree n know u r more knowledgeable in French cos I have bin following u rite from ur first comment. Can u teach me?

i would love to teach you, but sadly i am not in Nigeria, and you need to have a professor that can meet you physically so you have a proper understanding of the pronunciation of each words... also, it would be great if that professor knows how to speak French PROPERLY as this dude Fchristo here is a fraud that would just take your money and teach you arrant nonsense.

there was another thread a while back about a french teacher in Lagos, will see if i can find it....
Re: FRENCH IN NIGERIA, LEARN NOW by afo7219: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

i would love to teach you, but sadly i am not in Nigeria, and you need to have a professor that can meet you physically so you have a proper understanding of the pronunciation of each words... also, it would be great if that professor knows how to speak French PROPERLY as this dude Fchristo here is a fraud that would just take your money and teach you arrant nonsense.

there was another thread a while back about a french teacher in Lagos, will see if i can find it....
thank u sir. Waiting.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26 / Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? / Can I Still Graduate With First Class With 3.76 GPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.