Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? (2460 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
* spiritual songs are songs that are given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit and sung for worship to God.*

Have you ever been touched and blessed in the spirit? sometimes when i listen to some gospel solemn songs, i feel empowered in the spirit and start shedding tears. Three of my favorites are Rescue, Come and make my heart your home & Redeemer(savior and friend) sung by women of faith worship team.
i always get touched by some kind of gospel songs that i start remembering the price Jesus paid on the cross. I feel emotionally hurt and down-trodden when i remeber my sins and his death of redemption. And then, i'd like to get redeemed and revived again and agaian and again(for eternity).
I also love HILLSONG UNITED too.

what gospel music ever made you shed tears? i'd like to listen to them too.

Colossians3:6; ... Teaching and admonishing one anotherin psalms and hymn songs and spiritual songs. Singing with grace in your hearts unto the Lord.

Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Ezigboune: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Might God.. by Joe praise

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ezigboune:
Might God.. by Joe praise
how solemn is it?
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by dajoaneke(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Come and make my heart your home...
This song broke me down one day in the kitchen. I just felt a sudden surge of energy, wellness, wholeness and longing for God. It was my first experience. To God be the glory

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Olibboy: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tope alabi. I can't figure d title of d song

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by thesicilian: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jesus Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by ebukahandsome(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ijoba orun, a redeemer keith green, oghene doo frank edward

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by obataokenwa(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
I can't pay you Lord..&...As I Journey by Pastor Paul Enenche

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by psucc(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fading Away Like The Stars of the Morning.
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by NosoChic: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
thesicilian:
Jesus Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood

Same here oh....I just break down especially when I'm swamped with the activities of life

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Ezigboune: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
how solemn is it?
For me it lifts my spirit, try and listen to it
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ezigboune:

For me it lifts my spirit, try and listen to it
Love it that it does wink I will grin
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
dajoaneke:
Come and make my heart your home...
This song broke me down one day in the kitchen. I just felt a sudden surge of energy, wellness, wholeness and longing for God. It was my first experience. To God be the glory
LOL

Nothing more like seeking God with a broken heart, he'll definitely hear u when u call.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
psucc:
Fading Away Like The Stars of the Morning.
which gospel artiste might that be?
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Ezigboune: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Love it that it does wink I will grin
cheesy grin
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by donnie(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wasn't as much "the song" as it was the ministration of the Spirit at that moment with the song.
1. "Wetin you no fit do" video (new release by Frank Edwards)
2. "I love you Lord and I lift my voice to worship you..." (at the first time I joined in singing it at one of my earliest services at Christ Embassy).
3. "Jesus you're the sweetest name I know..." as I listened to Benny Hinn sing it in a recent meeting I attended.
4. "Glorious God" by Nathaniel Bassey
5. "What a friend we have in Jesus" as I listened to Pastor Chris sing it.

...to mention a few
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by NoWorries7(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Grace to grace by Hilsong
All the ways to Calvary, he went for me

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Mzflow(f): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
I almost let go... God held me close,so I wouldn't let go
I don't seem to remember who sang it
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2017
donnie:
Wasn't as much "the song" as it was the ministration of the Spirit at that moment with the song.
1. "Wetin you no fit do" video (new release by Frank Edwardsh )
2. "I love you Lord and I lift my voice to worship you..." (at the first time I joined in singing it at one of my earliest services at Christ Embassy).
3. "Jesus you're the sweetest name I know..." as I listened to Benny Hinn sing it in a recent meeting I attended.

...to mention a few
have you also heard of the frank Edward ft. Don Moen? I can't remember the song title, though I remember the album name being titled GRACE. it's new and fine. and don moen actually spoke/sang our nigerian language. probably the delta language. it's a worship song and I'm not sure id it's being released yet. I only heard them demo on tv annd watched them in a recording studio. ..
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2017
donnie:
1. "Wetin you no fit do" video (new release by Frank Edwardsh )

...to mention a few
have you also heard of the frank Edward ft. Don Moen? I can't remember the song title, though I remember the album name being titled GRACE. it's new and fine. and don moen actually spoke/sang our nigerian language. probably the delta language. it's a worship song and I'm not sure if it's being released yet. I only heard the demo on tv annd watched them perform in a recording studio. ..
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Alabaster Box- by CeCe Winans
No Weapon- by Fred Hammond
The Living Word- by Fred Hammond
Great Is Your Mercy-by Donnie McClurkin

Brother,
There are so many countless gospel songs and hymns where I've become overwhelmed....that I wouldn't be able to list them all.
But the above mentioned ones I listen to repeatedly because they are that powerful...
If you are able, try and listen to them.
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by OtemAtum: 4:08am On Jul 05, 2017
I DREAMT THAT THE GREAT JUDGEMENT MORNING HAD DAWN...

Chorus:
And O what a weeping and wailing
As the lost are told of their fate
They cried for the rock and the mountain
They prayed but their prayer was too late
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by donnie(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
have you also heard of the frank Edward ft. Don Moen? I can't remember the song title, though I remember the album name being titled GRACE. it's new and fine. and don moen actually spoke/sang our nigerian language. probably the delta language. it's a worship song and I'm not sure if it's being released yet. I only heard the demo on tv annd watched them perform in a recording studio. ..

No I haven't heard then sing in Delta language but I've heard the song the sang in Igbo. It's in the Frankincense album. It was very good.
Re: Which Gospel Songs Has Ever Made You Cry? by psucc(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
which gospel artiste might that be?
Here's the complete lyrics of the song. It is always a thought provoking song and helps in self examination:

Fading away like the stars of the morning,
losing their light in the glorious sun -
thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling,
Only remembered by what we have done.
Refrain
Only remembered, only remembered,
only remembered by what we have done;
thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling,
only remembered by what we have done.
Shall we be missed though by others succeeded,
reaping the fields we in springtime have sown?
Yes, but the sowers may pass from their labours,
ever remembered by what they have done.
Refrain
Only the truth that in life we have spoken,
only the seed that on earth we have sown;
these shall pass onward when we are forgotten,
fruits of the harvest and what we have done.
Refrain
Oh, when the Saviour shall make up His Jewels,
when the bright crowns of rejoicing are won,
then shall His faithful and zealous disciples
all be remembered by what they have done.
Refrain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aksum Zion Church - Resting Place Of The Ark Of The Covenant / Why Even Atheists Should Want There To Be A God / Why Is Mathew 17:21 Omitted In Some Version Of Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.