Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! (897 Views)

How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by Greenbullet(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Good evening people, my phone (android ) of recent is behaving abnormal, whenever I try to charge it ( original charger) it decrease instead of increase, and once it starts decreasing it counts like a stop watch to 0% and then goes off, I went to the Carl care office today , they advised me to get a new battery, I did , I bought an original battery (4k + original charger 2k) but the problem persist,please what is wrong.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Vickiz
Re: Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by LAFO: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is android a brand name or you don't want us to know?

1 Like

Re: Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by Greenbullet(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
LAFO:
Is android a brand name or you don't want us to know?
tecno
Re: Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Your phone case is spiritual. Take it to synagogue before T.B Joshua relocates to Israel

2 Likes

Re: Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by Antina(f): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Greenbullet:
Good evening people, my phone (android ) of recent is behaving abnormal, whenever I try to charge it ( original charger) it decrease instead of increase, and once it starts decreasing it counts like a stop watch to 0% and then goes off, I went to the Carl care office today , they advised me to get a new battery, I did , I bought an original battery (4k + original charger 2k) but the problem persist,please what is wrong.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Vickiz

I experienced the same problem with my dad's phone, what I did was to change the charger for him and it starts charging again.

Infinix though.
Re: Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by Marvel1206: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Op the problem is your charger . Change it
Re: Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by boman2014: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Greenbullet:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Vickiz
u need to hardreset (flash) ur phone
Re: Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Greenbullet:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Vickiz
Hello @Greenbullet Which TECNO device do you use? The phone's Mainboard is faulty. Go back to Carlcare & ask to see an Engineer. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by Greenbullet(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Greenbullet Which TECNO device do you use? The phone's Mainboard is faulty. Go back to Carlcare & ask to see an Engineer. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Benin city, I took it to their carlcare center today, hope none of my files will be damaged during the relating process.
Re: Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by ahmodu4real(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
The I.C port is faulty that what happen to my TECNO PHANTOM A+ but chairman i doubt if anything can be done to that phone if it the charging I.C just go buy another phone if not all those techinician go just dey chop your money with no solution
Re: Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Greenbullet:
Benin city, I took it to their carlcare center today, hope none of my files will be damaged during the relating process.
Hi, you should have backed up your files. @Greenbullet If confirmed that the BOard will be replaced, it's new & will not come with your files.
Re: Help My Phone Is CRAZY !!! by Greenbullet(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi, you should have backed up your files. @Greenbullet If confirmed that the BOard will be replaced, it's new & will not come with your files.
you say what ?, I Don collect the phone and all my files are safe oo, kiki ki make I show off.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Mate RS Launched With Leica Triple Camera And 512GB Storage / How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? / Fairly Use Infinix Hot S For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.