Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Top 10 Most Expensive Phones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Top 10 Most Expensive Phones (2170 Views)

Meet The Most Expensive Iphone By Caviar, As It Unveils Iphone 11 Pro With Gold / You Should Know: Ten Most Expensive War Tanks In The World / OMG Check Out This Mumu Most Expensive Camera Jumia Black Friday ₦ 1,380,900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by bakaredc: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mobile phones have evolved over the years into smartphones that are capable of performing several tasks. The features of these smartphones are usually available according to the cost of the gadget. Whereas a low-end phone might be designed to have one or two optimum features with other features not so optimized, a high-end phone might be designed with more than a few optimized options.

However, there are world class mobile phones that are on a level of their own, whose costs are mostly dependent on the material they are made or designed with. These gadgets are made up of, exotic skins, gemstones, and prehistoric materials. Of course their prices are no where near what you think a mobile phone could cost.

Here’s the list of the most expensive mobile phones in the world in ascending order:

10. Ulysse Nardin’s the Chairman

Photo: Engadget

This device features a touch screen and number pad. It’s made of rose gold and diamonds. With an Android Operating System and Linux, it’s battery capacity lasts for up to 30 days.

Phone Specifications & Price

Memory: 32GB
Network type: GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
Touchscreen: Yes
Price: within the rage of $12,000-$50,000
9. iPhone Princess Plus

Photo: Top 10 Wiki

This smartphone has 18 carat gold plated panel and bezel. The smartphone is studded with 318 diamonds of which 138 is princess cut.

Video: Yes
Price: $176, 400
8. iPhone 6S 24ct Gold Edition

Photo: Luxury Launches

This phone is a special edition of iPhone 6S designed by Stuart Hughes. The chassis of the smartphone is made up of solid gold. It’s embellished with fine crafted 24ct gold which was precisely polished for a luxury look.

7. Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot

Photo: ZDNET

The design of this phone came from Egypt inspiration; it’s made from African black wood and gold. This phone has a 240*320 pixels resolution and comes with a hand polished sapphire crystal glass that frames the screen.

Network type: 2G
Memory: 30MB RAM microSD up to 2GB
Camera: 2MP
Price: $1million
6. iPhone 6 Amosu Call of Diamond

Photo: Mike Shouts

The device is designed by Alexander Amosu with 18 carat gold plated body. The smartphone packs 6,127 VVS1 diamonds all over its body.

Display: 4.7 inch screen
Price: GBP 1.7 million
5. Vertu for Bently Sky Blue

Photo: GSM Arena

The smartphone has a solid look with red-gold feature for the volume control keys, power key, pillow trim, screws and back plate rails. It’s encased in quilted calf leather which imparts an ostentatious and exotic look.

Network type: 2G/3G
Music Player: Yes
Price: $2.4million
4. iPhone 4 Diamond Rose

Photo: Goobjoob

The button of this phone contains 7.4 carats of pink diamond and the Apple logo has 53 engraved gems decorated with beautiful diamonds. The phone is made using rose gold and 100 carats of flawless diamonds.

Camera: support front and rear
Button: contains 7.4 carat pink diamond
Storage: 32GB
Camera: 8MP
Price: $6.4million
3. iPhone 4S Elite Gold Edition

Photo: YouTube

This is another Stuart Hughes design. This smartphone is studded with about 500 diamonds, 24 carat gold back panel, while its logo is made up of 24ct gold, and 53 individual diamonds.

Camera: 8MP
Video Camera: 8/16/32/64GB 512RAM
Memory: 1GB
Display: 640*960 pixels
Bluetooth: Yes
Price: $7.6million
2. iPhone 5 Black Diamond

Photo: Rajinikant

This device is designed by Stuart Hughes. It has a rare 26 carat black diamond fitted in its home button. This luxurious smartphone is embellished with 24 carat gold as back panel and a sapphire glass set on the screen.

Network type: 2G/3G/LTE
Storage: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB versions
Display size: 1136*640 pixels
Price: $15million
1. Falcon Supernova iPhone 6

Photo: luxurylaunches.com

The Apple iPhone is fully embellished in 24 carat gold, rose gold or platinum case. This is a special edition iPhone 6 brought by US luxury brand Falcon.

Network Type: 3G/LTE
Price: $95.5million
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by dljbd1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
these people she fear God na
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by moriss33(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Op where are the pictures ??
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by moshood521: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
wae d pix of dis bizzare fones dem.....
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by DAVE5(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
No pix

Op, u jst allowed me waste my data sha wen my spectranet jst finished and money no dey to subscribe...so I dey manage etisalat 1.5gig

U think say I com see the specs of ur highly priced fonez.... nah pix I con look joor...

(In Davido's voice) IPhone 3GS fall on u...
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by bakaredc: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Here are the pictures from 10 -7

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by bakaredc: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Number 6 - 3

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by bakaredc: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Number 2 and 1

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by bakaredc: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
DAVE5:
No pix

Op, u jst allowed me waste my data sha wen my spectranet jst finished and money no dey to subscribe...so I dey manage etisalat 1.5gig

U think say I can see the specs of ur rubbish priced fonez.... bag pix I con look joor...

(In Davido's voice) IPhone 3GS fall on u...
Sorry bro, there u av d pix..
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by bakaredc: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
moshood521:
wae d pix of dis bizzare fones dem.....
There u av d pix
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by bakaredc: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
moriss33:
Op where are the pictures ??
There u av d pix..
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Phones by DAVE5(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
bakaredc:

Sorry bro, there u av d pix..

Ehen now u r talking....

Abeg make I go feed my eyes wit wetin I no go use my money buy ojere

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S6 / Selling Neat Hp Elitebook 830 G5 (screen Replacement) / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.