Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title - Forum Games (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title (108219 Views)

Give A Quote From Your Favorite TV Series Without Giving Out The Title / Favorite PC Indie Games For Laptop? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by StubbornGENIUS: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2020
SPARTAAAANS!

What is your profession?

WAR!

WAR!! WAR!!!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by MrHighSea: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
"am gonna knock your teeth straight down your ass that you're gonna reach down your ass to brush"
Lol
Fast and furious.
Hulk to Don
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by tendyjohn(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2020
"show me the money"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by imustmakeit(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2020
You cannot judge a book by its cover but you can by it's first few chapters and definitely by its last chapter
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Etrusen(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
nairalandbuzz:
Nairaland,

Give a quote from your favourite movie without giving out the title and let other guess that part.

Let's go!

"that they may know that a wounded lion may yet bear teeth"

"and the gods shall wipe for their suffering"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by youngking22(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
no no, not the David. is it the David with the small yeah you want to come down and compare.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Introvertmemer(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Manners maketh man
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Finnestgreat: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Introvertmemer:
Manners maketh man
Touch your heart
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Introvertmemer(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Finnestgreat:
Touch your heart
nah,Kingsman
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by youngking22(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
lingo lingo ,Bottles
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Finnestgreat: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Introvertmemer:
nah,Kingsman
well its was also said in touch ur heart
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Jack273: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Comfort, the enemy of progress
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Hayus4jerry(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
"Never underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest of hearts are drawn to it"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Alexisdgreatest(m): 3:56am On Oct 06, 2020
nairalandbuzz:
What is dead may never die!
game of thrones
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Alexisdgreatest(m): 4:28am On Oct 06, 2020
realmindz:
You're the best. You're the sh.it Aleksei, you're the shi.t! You're the sh.it! You're the sh.it!

You know who's going to inherit the Earth? Arms dealers. Because everyone else is too busy killing each other. That's the secret to survival. Never go to war. Especially with yourself.

I was an equal opportunity merchant of death.

Can you get me the gun of Rambo?
Part one or part 2 or 3
I have only seen part 1

No one can stop this shed of blood.
It's bloodshed.
Thank you but I prefer it my own way
Lord of war
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Alexisdgreatest(m): 4:35am On Oct 06, 2020
bkool7:
" My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

My best movie EVER!
the gladiator

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Tenshades(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2020
For few to be immortal, many must die.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Nostradamus1: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2020
I aim with my eyes and kill with my heart
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by jaeyking(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nostradamus1:
I aim with my eyes and kill with my heart

idris Elba
the dark tower

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by jaeyking(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Hayus4jerry(m): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
youngking22:
lingo lingo ,Bottles

Miracle in cell no 7 wink

1 Like

Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by NNAMDIII(m): 4:50am On Oct 19, 2020
The only thing i know is that i Know nothing!

Power season 5
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by NNAMDIII(m): 4:53am On Oct 19, 2020
citizenjuwon:
"I will find you, I will kill you"
Taken cheesy
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by TheAk(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Priapus69:

My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die
The Princess bride?
Yasssssss
I loved it!
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Fcwilly: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2020
Cold heart is a lonely heart.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Hizzojay(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
I guess your prophecy has come to pass....

It is worst now!

mufex:
Good, Bad and Ugly

Good when Good luck enter power

Bad during Good luck last six months in office

Ugly during Buhari two years in office

I pray it should not get to worst.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Ephraimryder(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
" This is the story of six fighters, six of the fastest motorcycle racers of all time, and of the fate that awaited them at the peak of their sport"
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by 9jajoseph: 8:13am On May 27, 2021
What he doesn't know wouldn't hurt him
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by germaphobe(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
Gentlemen,shall we?
Originals
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by Couragetochange(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
"A little more relaxed than you want him to get"

"Could I be wearing anymore clothes"

"My.........dream finally comes true, the staple boy and the lesbian"

All the quotes are all from one TV show.
Re: Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title by phranklyn92(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
"It was never any magic, only conjuring tricks."

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

1st Tot / The Chain Word Game / Hot Hangout Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.