Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers (3411 Views)

6 SEO Link Building Strategies For Bloggers / Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by MrOkeke(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Widgets otherwise known as Plugins on Wordpress, are simply small add-ons or programs that are added to a Blog/Website to make it user friendly ,enhance users experience and as well improve the Blog's design.

There are a lot of well known blog widgets on the internet but then we are just going to be looking at the 10 most have Blogger Widgets for Blogs.

Setting up a Widget on a blog is as simple as ABC as this doesn't require the formal knowledge of Html, CSS or any other programming language .You can simply add a Widget by just pasting it's code on your Blog but then you have to be careful why doing so so as not to make your Site look so clumsy and over crowded .

Below are the

10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Blogs

First on this list is the

Search Widget
Every blog must have a search box widget. Although it's already been installed on some custom themes, you can as well make it look more user friendly and attractive for your readers with the knowledge of HTMl and other programming languages. It helps visitors to be able to navigate through your blog archives and gives them quick access to what ever article they might be looking for

Subscribe Widget
Getting traffic is one thing.To make visitors constantly visit and remember your blog is another .This Blog Widget allows your reader to subscribe to your blog feeds which in turn gets them notified of new articles. This would help make your blog popular and well known and as well drive quality traffic to your blog

Share Button Widget
A share button widget allows readers to be able to share your contents on social networks. It's a must have widget as it increase the amount of traffic coming into your Blog

Tag widget
Adding a Tag widget to your Individual Blog posts is like adding Keywords to your posts. It summarizes what the post is all out.It as well allows reader to read various articles around the same topic. This in turn would help increase the number of time spent on your blog thus reducing the Bounce rate percentage of your Blog

Popular Post Widget
It displays the most read article on your Blog, increases your On Page Seo, time spent on your Blog and also lead to increase in Page views

Recent Post
Displays the most recent post on your Blog and creates a link to them from the homepage allowing your visitors to be able to access them easily

About Me
This particular Blog widget allows your reader to know more about you and as well get to follow you on Social networks

Facebook Like Box
This widget indirectly links your Blog to your Facebook community .It allows your Facebook fans get notified of new articles on your Blog

Top Commentators
This Blog widget shows the list of commentators on your Blog. It drives a lot of traffic to your Blog as every reader would always like to go back to your Blog to drop a comment just to be amongst the Top commentators

Ad Box
Everyone who runs a Blog normally do so with the intention of making money from it. This particular widget allows Advertisers to be able to connect with you directly for any business venture

Feel free to Contact me to post for you on your Blog
Check my Signature if you wish to get in touch with me

1 Like

Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by Sezua(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Ok.
Ftc in the morning.
Wetin b d prize?
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by Husty(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2017
I'm second on the comment section sha shocked...

I dedicate this achievement to the NCAN (eagle eye fall on y'all), Vaseline crew (free Vaseline fall on y'all), No Bleep Givers (may we return to the promise land with our bleeps intact) and haters (omi ata fall on una)

*dances atilogwu out of thread*

1 Like

Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by kinkybunny(f): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2017
thanks for this.. i will take note

Amazing Cool Health Tips

1 Like

Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by Idy4joe(f): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Mawin Africa

1 Like

Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2017
My YouTube channel is OK Biafra must die
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by cr7rooney10(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2017
K yes
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by Victornezzar: 7:08am On Jul 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
Lmao
Av dey restored ur account back 2 u
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by Alwaysking: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Ok
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by leksmedia: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Makes sense
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by OrdercityWeb: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Spot on
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by kingrt2(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Good but not all blogs are about write ups and contents for example see mine... At my profile pix or signature bar

1 Like

Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by ednut1(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
pathetic fool.
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by Alexbrain(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by babablogger: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by ThatFairGuy: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Very instresting. Thanks
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by Julius2214(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by Rick9(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2017
Since am a philosophy student, am thinking of starting a philosophy blog, where I would be posting topics on philosophy based on my knowledge, so that students can consult my site when they are given assignment,
I need suggestions abeg.

1 Like

Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by newslifeop: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Good
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by donqx: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2017
good
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by leXHansplaCE(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2017
nice list OP though i dnt fancy Recent Post and Top Commentator widget. dont know why though..

in all here. every other is a must...

check my sig to visit my blog.

1 Like

Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by alabi484(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Can somebody give me an assessment of my blog please...alabipeter.com.ng ...what do you think I should add or remove,start or stop doing... I'll appreciate the kind gesture.
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by generaluthman: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
kudos
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by MrOkeke(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
generaluthman:
kudos
Thanks Bro Am glad you like it

1 Like

Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by MrOkeke(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
alabi484:
Can somebody give me an assessment of my blog please...alabipeter.com.ng ...what do you think I should add or remove,start or stop doing... I'll appreciate the kind gesture.
Kindly add me on what app

I do that for you
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by G0dsent: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
I have Adsense to sell
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by alabi484(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
MrOkeke:
Kindly add me on what app

I do that for you
Right away
Re: 10 Must Have Blogging Widgets For Bloggers by 1stMD: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo / How To Get The New Mtn CVM Free 500MB / How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.