Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Innocent Soul Wasted ...what I Heard Tday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Innocent Soul Wasted ...what I Heard Tday (463 Views)

How Innocent Oseghale Killed Pamela Mastropietro,18-Year-Old In Italy After Sex / Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic / Fake Soldier Arrested For Molesting Innocent Civilians In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Soul Wasted ...what I Heard Tday by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 05, 2017
i dont understand what is going on in nigeria again.. The re occuring killings by the sars people is too much .innocent people for that matter.. Actuallly this night i decided to buy pepsi from one of this numerous kiosk and i overheard one boy .. A short dude telling the other guy sitting beside him ..bragging how his bro was caught while he was robbbing a bank with his colleagues and they where apprehended and are to be killed .uuu knw hw saars dey kill person.. Hw they put in some calls to their elder bro wey get money annd he paid five milli nd they replaced anoda person with him nd snd him to dubai...
Re: Innocent Soul Wasted ...what I Heard Tday by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2017
i was busy studying this guy he was not joking.. He spoke with confidence .. I was very very annoyed ..y willl they a man serving in prison for his crime with a notorioous armed robber .. The news the boy family wherever they are is how theeir son died in prison meanwhile he was murdered in cold blood ..when ave nigeria started bragging with this stufffs ..... I thought even if it happened .shame wonnt allow u to saay such thing.u willl conceal it bt now itzz use to shw hw connected u are....ii hope the armed robbeeer meet his waterloo in dubai
Re: Innocent Soul Wasted ...what I Heard Tday by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2017
share ur xperience pls with this black snakes inform of police

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Navy Officers Almost Killed An NYSC Member In Ondo State / Popular Kidnapper Evans Vanishes Into Thin Air / Nigerian Woman Sells 2-Month Old Baby To Buy Motorcycle In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.