Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) (814 Views)

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi: The Forgotten Designer Of Nigerian Flag / I Got 100 Pounds For Designing The Nigerian Flag -taiwo Akinkunmi / Pics: Oba Of Benin Hosts Grand Ceremony In Honour Of Ex-governor Adam Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by abbeyfel: 2:15am On Jul 05, 2017
The leader of ipod is seen in this picture sitting with his wife on a seat decorated in the Nigerian color. Dont they recognize what those colors stand for? Thats Nigeria. Green And White. I think that seat should have been decked in the biafran color. No pun intended...

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by Flexherbal(m): 2:26am On Jul 05, 2017
No comment !
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by Silentscreamer(f): 2:30am On Jul 05, 2017
until biafra is actualised he's still a nigerian
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by CaptainGOOD: 2:49am On Jul 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
until biafra is actualised he's still a nigerian

Ur black is beautiful. .
Ar u a yoruba?
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Misplaced priorities..... So I was following the president of Eze ndigbo, ogun state.. And I was like very soon dis guy go soon Port go biafra land oooo...
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by NothingDoMe: 4:15am On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
The leader of ipod is seen in this picture sitting with his wife on a seat decorated in the Nigerian color. Dont they recognize what those colors stand for? Thats Nigeria. Green And White. I think that seat should have been decked in the biafran color. No pun intended...
You lack understanding.

Sitting on the colors is not showing respect. Respect is when you fly the colors as a flag and salute it.

He's indirectly messing on Buhari's head.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by abbeyfel: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2017
NothingDoMe:
You lack understanding.

Sitting on the colors is not showing respect. Respect is when you fly the colors as a flag and salute it.

He's indirectly messing on Buhari's head.
Thank you man of understanding! Messing on Buhari's head? Is Buhari Nigeria?? Na wa for you ooo. My own is that green and white is associated with Nigeria, sikena!

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by NothingDoMe: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
Thank you man of understanding! Messing on Buhari's head? Is Buhari Nigeria?? Na wa for you ooo. My own is that green and white is associated with Nigeria, sikena!
Hahaha. Messing on Buhari's head via that color. Messing inside Buhari's mouth.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by abbeyfel: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha. Messing on Buhari's head via that color. Messing inside Buhari's mouth.
I like your sense of humour...

1 Like

Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by Silentscreamer(f): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Ur black is beautiful. . Ar u a yoruba?
thankyu. i'm not yoruba.
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by CaptainGOOD: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
thankyu. i'm not yoruba.

Igbo?
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by Silentscreamer(f): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Igbo?
yes
Re: See Nnamdi Kanu Showing Honour To The Nigerian Flag Afterall. (picture) by CaptainGOOD: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
yes

Hmm...no wonder.
like ur colour shaa and i like the fact that u ar proud of it kiss.

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Acp Sign Board Supplier / Vacancy Top Influencers Needed, Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.