Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) (2063 Views)

Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts / Ayo Makun Poses In Matching Outfit With Family, Enjoying Their Vacation / Ray Hush Puppi Cutes On His Complete Gucci Outfits, Ready For Clubbing(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by hapsyno: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2017

Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by Priscy01(f): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by MirJay: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by whitebeard(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Yeah LV that's how we roll...join the revolution

Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Cant waste my mb grin
Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by ExpensiveG: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Anybody wey talk say money no good dey mad oooo

cheesy
Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by femolacqua(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmm, impressive
Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by praizmedia(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2017
good boi
Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by ElSherriff: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2017
OBO, for the umpteenth time, Somebody owns the full shop, be humble.
Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by Arthurwinner(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2017
God pls have mercy on my life.....pity my life and pick my call.......
Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by Syphax(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2017
I'm tired of these celebrities. We know that you guys are rich but please stop rubbing your wealth on our faces.

Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by Syphax(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Arthurwinner:
God pls have mercy on my life.....pity my life and pick my call.......
No be God's fault. Em never see the call. E be like sey nah Glo you dey use?
The owner of Glo no dey even use Glo

Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by Arthurwinner(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Syphax:
No be God's fault. Em never see the call. E be like sey nah Glo you dey use? The owner of Glo no dey even use Glo
hahaha omo I son switch to mtn
Re: Davido Shopping His Cutes Outfit With His Crews At Louis Vuitton In Paris(pv) by Arthurwinner(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Syphax:
No be God's fault. Em never see the call. E be like sey nah Glo you dey use? The owner of Glo no dey even use Glo
hahaha omo I son switch to mtn

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Spotted With One Of The Funniest Actress Iyabadan / #bbnaija: Khafi's Emotional Look After She Won The Car (photos) / Nina Ivy Bares Cleavage In Skimpy Suit Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.