Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! (5237 Views)

'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV / Twitter User Narrates How A Job Seeker Shared His CV Inside A Taxi (pics) / Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by stane007: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Writing a CV can prove to be a lengthy task. This man wrote his own using Google autocomplete and has revealed the hilarious result.

London based author Aaron Gillies, who goes by the Twitter username TechnicallyRon, decided to take a risk with his CV – by using Google autocomplete to fill out the entire thing.

After which he took to Twitter to upload a photo of his newly-completed CV. He captioned the photo:

“I needed to update my CV so I did it all through google autocomplete and soon I will have every job”.
Using autocomplete, Aaron ended up telling potential employers that his name is Khan, that he lives alone and that his phone “won’t turn on”.

When it came to his date of birth, Aaron wrote “I was born” and autocomplete finished the sentence with: “to love you.”

Further autocomplete additions stated that Aaron is married to England, that he identifies as a wolf and that he is trained in “gorilla warfare”.

Google autocomplete even said that Aaron is “good at nothing” but can “carry you”.

The end of the CV read:

“Please hire me, I need money so I can purchase apps on my iPhone” before signing off: “thank you for your service”.

Check it out below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/this-man-filled-out-his-cv-using-google-autocomplete-the-result-is-hilarious.html

lalasticlala

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by Elmojiid(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2017
am not understand joor...make kuku faint jor
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by CoolFreeday(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Hilarious!
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by IamSassy(f): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Lol. This is hilarious
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by Lanretoye(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2017
Google should just hire that guy...lol
people be here shouting "winning CV" but none could be more catchy than this.

1 Like

Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by VocalWalls: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2017
this guy just made a hit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by Nbote(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Dats how Autocomplete and Autocorrect would b doing over sabi and finishing statements u didn't ask dem...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by jaelz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by 1zynnvn(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
did he get the job?
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by NairalandCS(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lmao. grin

I am good at nothing but I can carry you ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by mikool007(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
nice one
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by calculator123(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
on what basis does Google auto complete complete statements. just being curious

1 Like

Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Otapiapia company might consider him

1 Like

Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by benswagtt(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Make I stay here first...

1 Like

Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nooo ! The job he did was not funny. It could be the beginning of a great job discovery for him.
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
stane007:
Writing a CV can prove to be a lengthy task. This man wrote his own using Google autocomplete and has revealed the hilarious result...

When it came to his date of birth, Aaron wrote “I was born” and autocomplete finished the sentence with: “to love you.”

“Please hire me, I need money so I can purchase apps on my iPhone”

Artificial intelligence...
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by 7footre(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
That's how me and autocorrect will be battling to type something with phone I bought with my own money! I no blame am sha e for say e be pikin, e for don chop cane tire but issorai

1 Like

Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by Dexema(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
7footre:
That's how me and autocorrect will be battling to type something with phone I bought with my own money! I no blame am sha e for say e be pikin, e for don chop cane tire but issorai

Exactly, it can be so annoying.
Artificial intelligence v. Natural
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by ignis: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
the man is not ready yet.
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by fratermathy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is just hilarious. Google autosearch is based on the search terms by others. To think people search for some of the things here is quite disturbing.
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by Adeoba10(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Autocorrect and woman will be jumping into conclusion as if them be mind reader
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by vivie01(f): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hilarious! cheesy That was how i received a text from a friend sometimes ago and somewhere in the text I saw 'on my way to jail now'. I called back with speed to inquire what happened but was shocked and laughed at the same time that its the handiwork of auto-correct o. If Im sending text msg, I make sure I read it over again b4 sending to avoid silly mistakes in the name of auto correct.
Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by BUSHHUNTER: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
I am born to love you grin

I am married to England grin

I am good at nothing but I can carry you grin

Na wetin one presido take do waec be DAT no wonder na NEPA bill result he get
grin

Re: This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! by SmartMugu: 1:53am On Jul 06, 2017
1zynnvn:
did he get the job?
Of course he did. He's now the new Google CEO. Try same method while applying for jobs. You'll be amazed grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Opening With Us. / How Good Is An Msc Progrma In University Of Ibadan / Nigeria Army Recruitment 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.