Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu (53547 Views)

Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House / Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by joepentwo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Y DS GUYS NO BURN EVANS??
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by aregal: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
I can just imagine some saying "It must be the barbaric xenophobic South Africans again! This could never happen in civilized Nigeria, the Giant of Africa! We don't brutally attack and kill fellow Africans, let alone fellow Nigerians."
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by moses93(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
even her t0t0 got burnt be that oo, chai I pity her boyfriend/husband.
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by Bimpe29: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
What a wicked world?
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by talk2saintify(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
free2ryhme:

Cóck and Bull story

yhur problem

1 Like

Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by peacemara54(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature

Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by Afritop(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
EVERY JUNGLE JUSTICE COMMITED IS AN EVIDENCE OF THE FAILURES OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE

1 Like

Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by misspineapple(f): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
The burnee and d burnee..Both are evil
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by bezimo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
However crude and uncultured you may regard jungle justice, unfortunately it has come to stay. It seems.
Nigeria is not a normal country where criminals when caught can face the full wrath of the law like other sane countries. The police have completely failed to make that happen because they have often been compromised.. .with this continually happening they was always going be a rebound effect which is the people taking laws into their hands after been failed by the police time and again.....blame the police for failing to do the right thing.. not the perpetrators of jungle justice.

While I completely support jungle justice again any confirmed agent of the devil be they cultists, witch, armed robbers, rapist, kidnappers etc I sincerely hope an innocent person is not made a scape goat..

So let the lady start her hell fire before transiting to the real hell fire. May the God of heaven even the God of vengeance continue to expose wicked men and women who are out to perpetuate evil against innocents folks and may the perpetrators of evil continue to receive the jungle justice treatment.
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Classified info indeed
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by thinkmoney(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
delishpot:
Dem go dey kill people dey burn non existing evidence to cover tracks ba? It is very unsafe now in Naija. Anyone can just point a finger and shout thief! now and get his enemy killed. If you draging land with someone na to organize someone to follow him or her in the street and slip your property into his pocket and shout thief!!! and when he or she is searched they would find the said item and carry out jungle justice. This gotta stop. Abeg naija police start doing your job well so that people would trust you with their suspects. Unfortunately even those "ontop"are clients to ritual killers hence they would push buttons and cause the release of the real ritual killers. Nigeria is a very evil place right now. Crime esp ritual crimes cuts across every strata of the population. Very few clean hands to bring justice.
my brother, I tire
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by AreaFada2: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is serious. shocked shocked
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by Victorwale: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
to even go to that ikorodu now na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by Tecno66: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
talk2saintify:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/badoo-strikes-injures-four-ikorodu/amp/
Good lesson to others but she would have led the police to the others who escaped because they will regroup.
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by AdelokikiMr(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
talk2saintify:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/badoo-strikes-injures-four-ikorodu/amp/

I.m very sure some of her colleague is among the people that made sure they did the jungle justice so that they can shut up everthing plus any future evidence ..Nigeria receive common sense and always allow the police to do there job
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by LordOfNaira: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
peacemara54:
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature

My brother, just stay away from Ikorodu before someone will think your honey is oil.
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by LordOfNaira: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Victorwale:
to even go to that ikorodu now na wahala.

The thing tire person o. I am not in the country presently but I have warned my siblings to stay away from Ikorodu. I have a cousin who likes partying. I have warned him never to leave club after 12. Imagine having a stalled car around Ikorodu at that time. That is suicide.
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by peacemara54(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My brother, just stay away from Ikorodu before someone will think your honey is oil.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by Rocketicon(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
The rate of Jungle justice at Ikorodu is really alarming oh... Wat are they law enforcement agencies in dat area doing.... I fear for this area dat don't value life
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by byemx06(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by Mcreloaded(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Its like oil dey the heads of residents in ikorodu maybe it dey bring Dollars, Pounds and Euros compared to areas like Edo state where the heads of people there will bring cowries.
What's so special about ikorodu that all kidnappers and ritualists wants some one residing there or is it that ikorodu is the least secured environment in Lagos and Nigeria at large
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by oshe11: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
AndreizMendez:
Shame on you.
For wanting to buy sometin

U no hw mani dead pipo gbgogbo u dn buyundecided
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by IdeyFindWife: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
misspineapple:
The burnee and d burnee..Both are evil

I dunno why i keep having this nagging feeling, everytime i read an ikorodu-badoo thread, that not all people being being lynched, maimed and killed might be guilty after all. Some might just be unfortunate enough to be at the wrong places, at the wrong time.

Wouldn't have this opinion if not hearing some neat, upcoming Pastor guy testify of how one day he almost got lynched trying to trace a benefactor house on a promise of a juicy job-offer having lost his way but not realizing that the Estate dwellers were mourning a fresh and particularly brutal case of Armed Robbery/Assassination hit just overnight.

Talk about witches following somebody from the village; the time he was being drilled, beaten, clothes torn apart his phone also chose to blink off on low-battery shocked, ahhh undecided?

He said they would've roasted him alive with the tires and petrol they were sourcing if not for the sheer unthinkable luck of God making his benefactor stop to watch the show while driving back from work through the Estate main gate area because just to visit the families of the victims and the dead, not knowing that even his person was now endangered too.

Am convinced, it's best now get out of this country and stay out till all this sh!t sorts itself out. Naija is getting more and more furked daily.
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by maclewis(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
ayaam not understanding oooo!!!?how is she doing it?will she kidnapp d children and then use the juju ring to convert them to iphnoe7someone pls explain oooo
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by misspineapple(f): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

I dunno why i keep having this nagging feeling, everytime i read an ikorodu-badoo thread, that not all people being being lynched, maimed and killed might be guilty after all. Some might just be unfortunate enough to be at the wrong places, at the wrong time.

Wouldn't have this opinion if not hearing some neat, upcoming Pastor guy testify of how one day he almost got lynched trying to trace a benefactor house on a promise of a juicy job-offer having lost his way but not realizing that the Estate dwellers were mourning a fresh and particularly brutal case of Armed Robbery/Assassination hit just overnight.

Talk about witches following somebody from the village; the time he was being drilled, beaten, clothes torn apart his phone also chose to blink off on low-battery shocked, ahhh undecided?

He said they would've roasted him alive with the tires and petrol they were sourcing if not for the sheer unthinkable luck of God making his benefactor stop to watch the show while driving back from work through the Estate main gate area because just to visit the families of the victims and the dead, not knowing that even his person was now endangered too.

Am convinced, it's best now get out of this country and stay out till all this sh!t sorts itself out. Naija is getting more and more furked daily.
I was speaking to a frnd wu has a place at ikorodu abt dis same issue yesternyt.He affirmd dat most times,jungle justice is metted out to the wrong ppl nd i kip askn myself,if security operatives around ikrd are alert,police and all,den y wont they gather suspects,do a thorough investigation,if guilty,sentence dem to death because its obvious all d alleged questioning was done under duress(because i am so sure the suspect wud almost b half dead b4 questioning)
If they could take pics nd videos,den y not that of those implicating evidences?

Hw did dey become so easy to apprehend?Why wud dey come out everyday knowing they wud b caught nd killed?After terrorising ikrd for a long tym with all alert security operatives,y now?

Make dat mugu wey dey talk anyhow 4 d oda thread cum ans dis questions

1 Like

Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by free2ryhme: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
talk2saintify:

yhur problem

...Is your problem
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by LordOfNaira: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
misspineapple:
I was speaking to a frnd wu has a place at ikorodu abt dis same issue yesternyt.He affirmd dat most times,jungle justice is metted out to the wrong ppl nd i kip askn myself,if security operatives around ikrd are alert,police and all,den y wont they gather suspects,do a thorough investigation,if guilty,sentence dem to death because its obvious all d alleged questioning was done under duress(because i am so sure the suspect wud almost b half dead b4 questioning)
If they could take pics nd videos,den y not that of those implicating evidences?

Hw did dey become so easy to apprehend?Why wud dey come out everyday knowing they wud b caught nd killed?After terrorising ikrd for a long tym with all alert security operatives,y now?

Make dat mugu wey dey talk anyhow 4 d oda thread cum ans dis questions

Don't mind them. It is obvious that they have been killing innocent people. I always tell people that anyone can be a victim of a mob. I have witnessed one right in a petrol station. My friend and I drove in to buy fuel. The station was big and there was a long queue at one tank so we parked beside an empty tank. Three attendants just appeared and told us rudely to go and join the queue that no one was allowed to park their car where we were parking. My friend was getting mad but I, being a gentleman, asked the attendants why. They told us that thieves robbed their station about four days ago and it was where we were parking that they parked. I knew their reason was foolish but I didn't want trouble so I told my friend to reverse and let's go to some other station but my friend insisted he would buy fuel there or burn down the station. One of the attendants started hitting our windscreen and shouting that we should reverse or he would burn down the car. My friend got down in anger and grabbed the guy. I quickly took the steering wheel and reversed. Before I knew what was happening, my friend had beaten the attendant black and blue. The other attendants were afraid and started shouting thief. My sister, before I knew it, everything don become messy. Boys started trooping in with cutlass and bottles. It was like a dream. The only thing that saved us that day was the presence of a Lagos State transport boss there. Even with the transport man shouting at them like a thug (you know some of these transport guys can be thuggish), they insisted that we were thieves. To cut the long story short, we were saved because the transport boss insisted that he would not let them do anyhow in his own Lagos. But my friend was in the hospital for weeks. When the Aluu4 happened, my friend became very interested in the case. Till now, he still prays that the dead guys get justice.
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
THE PEOPLE BURNING AND LYNCHING ARE NOT FAR FROM THE SAME BADOO KILLERS. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IN CIVIL CLIMES BUT THEN AGAIN YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO BLAME THEM BECAUSE HANDING OVER THE CULPRITS TO POLICE WILL OR MIGHT STILL GET THEM RELEASED INSTEAD. NO RESPECT FOR POLICE AT ALL.
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by talk2saintify(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
free2ryhme:

...Is your problem
WAHEVA

1 Like

Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by Gkemz: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nothing whatsoever justifies jungle justice when we have the judicial system and the police to prosecute crime. She's just a suspect until proven guilty by a competent court of law. Even if she was found guilty, no civilian has a right to take away another person's life.
Who even knows whether she was coerced to admit to that crime. No concrete evidence to buttress their accusations. Some people can just fabricate a mere accusation. Nigeria is transmogrifying to savagery and barbaric society
Re: Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu by misspineapple(f): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Don't mind them. It is obvious that they have been killing innocent people. I always tell people that anyone can be a victim of a mob. I have witnessed one right in a petrol station. My friend and I drove in to buy fuel. The station was big and there was a long queue at one tank so we parked beside an empty tank. Three attendants just appeared and told us rudely to go and join the queue that no one was allowed to park their car where we were parking. My friend was getting mad but I, being a gentleman, asked the attendants why. They told us that thieves robbed their station about four days ago and it was where we were parking that they parked. I knew their reason was foolish but I didn't want trouble so I told my friend to reverse and let's go to some other station but my friend insisted he would buy fuel there or burn down the station. One of the attendants started hitting our windscreen and shouting that we should reverse or he would burn down the car. My friend got down in anger and grabbed the guy. I quickly took the steering wheel and reversed. Before I knew what was happening, my friend had beaten the attendant black and blue. The other attendants were afraid and started shouting thief. My sister, before I knew it, everything don become messy. Boys started trooping in with cutlass and bottles. It was like a dream. The only thing that saved us that day was the presence of a Lagos State transport boss there. Even with the transport man shouting at them like a thug (you know some of these transport guys can be thuggish), they insisted that we were thieves. To cut the long story short, we were saved because the transport boss insisted that he would not let them do anyhow in his own Lagos. But my friend was in the hospital for weeks. When the Aluu4 happened, my friend became very interested in the case. Till now, he still prays that the dead guys get justice.
Imagine if someone dint ask dem to stop,dey wud av lynched u and tagged u a criminal,weda tru or false.its saddening and disheartening.I agree d way dis ppl murder is gruesome,bt each suspect has a right to fair hearing.Dis country is so messd up dat every suspect is quilty.I can bet that those guys lynching and burning are either involved personally or their relations are involved.I wud support lynching 100% if only,thru thorough investigation they are found guilty.

I do not know when we wud learn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns / Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.