Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life (741 Views)

Get Paid For Shopping In Daily Income Shop / Lecturers Not To Be Paid For Months Under Strike / Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Plasme(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Now that I've got your attention, I sincerely apologize if the content of this post is not what you expected to find. However, you can still look at it as investing in a life which to me is the greatest investment ever.

Dear Nairalanders, I need your financial assistance to start a business. I'm tired of staying idle at home doing nothing and being a liability to my poor aged mother at my age after all she has been through to see me through my academics. Since there are no jobs the next best thing for me to do is to go into business. I have tried to do some online business, but it's like the harder I try, the more confused and frustrated I become. Guess I'm not just cut out for online stuff. Hence, I want to start restaurant or cash wash business. Two businesses I discovered will keep thriving inspite of the harsh economic situation in the country because no matter what people must eat, and most people find easier taking their cars to car wash than wash it themselves.

I would require at least a minimum of N200,000.00 (comprising cost of shop rent, furnishing and food stuff to begin with) to setup a modest restaurant or at least a minimum of N70,000.00 for the car wash business (comprising cost of materials, space and setting up of the space). I have tried to obtain from microfinance banks but their protocol and bottleneck bureaucracy is something else and I couldn't meet some of their requirements for a loan. I know Nairaland is like a community and good spirited individuals can also be found here, please use your church or mosque mind and help your brother out of poverty so that I too can be a blessing to others.

All I need is just that one good Samaritan (or Philanthropist as they are called) or an Investor to help me with the capital to start any of the business. Thank you and God bless you more abundantly.

You can contact me on phone via 07019541541 or check my profile for my account details. Thank you once again and remain blessed.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Skubidude(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
How can setting up car wash business swallow up to 70k op, are u buying a car
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Plasme(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Skubidude:
How can setting up car wash business swallow up to 70k op, are u buying a car

No Sir. Like i stated in my post, it comprises the cost of materials like water hose, buckets, car wash solutions, drum/tank, towel, sponge and cost of space and putting it in order.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Skubidude(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Plasme:

No Sir. Like i stated in my post, it comprises the cost of materials like water hose, buckets, car wash solutions, drum/tank, towel, sponge and cost of space and putting it in order.

I already saw that. But wat i want is for u to attach the cost to each of the items u intend to buy so that anyone seeing it would know exactly how u arrived at the amounts u quoted above, u don't just throw figures around n expect pple to just agree to assist u just like that. Let pple knw wat exactly they are giving u money for, that's accountability.
By the way which State are u?
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Plasme(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Skubidude:

I already saw that. But wat i want is for u to attach the cost to each of the items u intend to buy so that anyone seeing it would know exactly how u arrived at the amounts u quoted above, u don't just throw figures around n expect pple to just agree to assist u just like that. Let pple knw wat exactly they are giving u money for, that's accountability.

Ok i get your point Sir. Well, the total cost of materials is about N15,000; amount for a space in an affordable and good location is about N30,000; setting up the place such as elevation and flooring of the spot for car washing wud require about 6 bags of cement at N2,400 per bag, 1 trip of sand at N1,500 and 7 barrows of gravels at N400 per wheel barrow.
Therefore if you add the total cost of materials + amount for space + cost of setting up the space, it will give you N63,700.00 leaving a balance of N6,300 which would be use for labour and other expenses like water.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Plasme(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Skubidude:

I'm base in Kaduna State Sir.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Skubidude(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Plasme:

Ok i get your point Sir. Well, the total cost of materials is about N15,000; amount for a space in an affordable and good location is about N30,000; setting up the place such as elevation and flooring of the spot for car washing wud require about 6 bags of cement at N2,400 per bag, 1 trip of sand at N1,500 and 7 barrows of gravels at N400 per wheel barrow.
Therefore if you add the total cost of materials + amount for space + cost of setting up the space, it will give you N63,700.00 leaving a balance of N6,300 which would be use for labour and other expenses like water.

Ok seen..
reether, Funjosh, Amarabae, ritababe, Angeliqbeing, zarzar, seunmsg, seunly, mimzyy, holytribe, boomey, leo047, BerryAnny, Toks2008, mekd, Touchey, Notatribalist, Touchy, rita, jolip

Abeg make una show make we helep one of our own. From all indication i think he is clean.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Skubidude(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Just hang in there dude help is on the way before u know it.
missyadorable, pocochantas, joliyp, Demzyy
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Plasme(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Skubidude:
Just hang in there dude help is on the way before u know it.

missyadorable,
pocochantas,
joliyp, Demzyy

Thanks a million Sir, i quite appreciate what you are doing. Thank you.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by joliyp(f): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
where in Kaduna are you?
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Skubidude(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Plasme:

Thanks a million Sir, i quite appreciate what you are doing. Thank you.
UWC. If we dont hav each other's back, then wat r we hia for.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Plasme(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
joliyp:
where in Kaduna are you?
Sabon Gari local govt.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by joliyp(f): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Plasme:

Sabon Gari local govt.
am currently in barnawa complex can we see
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Plasme(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
joliyp:

I'm in sabon gari that is in Zaria area, can we make 2moro since it's already late n it raining over here.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Plasme(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
joliyp:

Also how can i contact you?
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: Invest A Token And Get Paid For Life by Notatribalist(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Skubidude:

Ok seen..
reether, Funjosh, Amarabae, ritababe, Angeliqbeing, zarzar, seunmsg, seunly, mimzyy, holytribe, boomey, leo047, BerryAnny, Toks2008, mekd, Touchey, Notatribalist, Touchy, rita, jolip

Abeg make una show make we helep one of our own. From all indication i think he is clean.
lol.how we go take help am now?

(1) (Reply)

10 Dangerous Airports Most Pilots Wouldn't Dare Risk To Land A Plane / Buhari Commissions New Locomotive Coaches For Abuja-kaduna Rail / One Word She Can't Pronounce Well...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.