Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona (43559 Views)

EPL: De Gea Signs New Contract With Manchester United / Lionel Messi Signs New Barcelona Deal To 2021 With €700m Buyout Clause / Why Is FC Barcelona Very Unlucky This Transfer Summer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Kizyte(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
kiddkash:

u neva even add endorsement deals oh
shocked shocked shocked
God why you carry all these money � give one person, instead of sharing to 200 people? �
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Kizyte(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
loomer:

You sure say u calculate this thing well so. My calculator explode o.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Kizyte(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
luwabrooklyn:
and one davido will come talk say him get 30 billion for d acct
Make he show us him bank statement na grin
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by aydes: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
coptic:

Thats a whopping sum of money but then thats why hes called world best. But if they dont start searching for a messi replacement soon enough barca will go down the drain.
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by aydes: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kizyte:
Make he show us him bank statement na grin

You no go wan faint na

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by okonja(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

If he is really the World Best...he should leave the comfort of Barcelona FC where everything works in his favour

And come to a club like Watford FC and replicate his feat.

Did he complain to you?
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by slimhomiequan(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

If he is really the World Best...he should leave the comfort of Barcelona FC where everything works in his favour

Who you epp? u don baff?
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by stanleeodor(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
you are the biggest Coward.at your age u are still beefing abi,Mumu.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by franugo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
AndreizMendez:
Lionel Messi will be paid
£50/minute
£3000/hour
£72,000/Day
£500,000/Week
£2,000,000/Month
£26,000,000/Year
For four years.

If God wants to bless u, indeed HE will bless you BIG

Foolishness is when u think dt god is d reason messi's being paid such a ludicrous sum.
IMO, fcb eff-ed up coughing up such stupendous amount...he's just one man no matter how talented, this amount reach pay 5 decent players
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by maxiuc(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Godstraight:
this same messi took Argentina to he world cup final where he was voted player of the tournament,pls reason,stop being a shallow thing
what trophy has Messi won for his country
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by DarkRebel69: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

You want him to regress from university to primary school? You must be a consummate idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by DarkRebel69: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:
Messi is scared of leaving Barcelona!

After seeing what happened to Gurdiola, he rather retire at Barca instead of facing humilation

Unlike CR7, put him anywhere and he will click! Even in Enyimba or Kano pillars!

You think and reason as chronic lowlifers do. Such poverty of intellect! Why would he leave Barcelona just to prove a point to some inconsequential bunch of lilliputs? Would you ask a successful bank manager of a reputable bank in Lekki to quit his job and apply for a position at another bank in Ajegunle just so he can prove himself?

This is a man who has conquered life itself and harnessed its vicissitudes to his favour. A man who was born with a growth deficiency, but still managed to become a GOD. A man who typifies the Latin aphorism that says, “per aspera ad astra”. “Through hardships to the skies”.
So, tell me, you diminutive, simple-minded insignificant gnat, why does a GOD need to prove himself to mere mortals as yourself?

That's like saying Steve Spielberg should start directing Nollywood movies in order to prove himself. Prove himself to invisible church rats, eh? Bunch of circus clowns! grin

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by oderinde151(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
coptic:
That's approximately ₦234m per week.
Lalasticlala, see money!
iya pelumi I must blow
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Benekruku(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

You think and reason as chronic lowlifers do. Such poverty of intellect! Why would he leave Barcelona just prove a point to some inconsequential bunch of lilliputs? This is a man who has conquered life itself and harnessed its vicissitudes to his favour. A man who was born with a growth deficiency, but still managed to become a GOD. A man who typifies the Latin aphorism that says, “per aspera ad astra”. “Through hardships to the skies”.
So, tell me, you diminutive, simple-minded insignificant gnat, why does a GOD need to prove himself to mere mortals as yourself?

That's like saying Steve Spielberg should start directing Nollywood movies in order to prove himself. Prove himself to invisible church rats, eh? Bunch of clowns! grin

grin

A long epistle without sense!

How does sport relate with movie!

I have made a point that will later be raised in history!

He is a one club player

CR7 is a more conqueror. He has clicked everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by DarkRebel69: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:

grin

A long epistle without sense!

How does sport relate with movie!

I have made a point that will later be raised in history!

He is a one club player

CR7 is a more conqueror. He has clicked everywhere!

Sports is related to the movie industry because both are human-populated fields. They are both constituted of humans, not aliens.
How could you have known that anyway, especially as you appear to have the intellect of a preverbal toddler.

And, yes, I fully agree that it would be raised in history (as if it's not possible that Messi should decide in future to test his boots on the green fields of a different league - another vocal proof of the myopic scope of your reasoning).
I agree it would be raised in history... by inconsequential lowlifers such as yourself!

I am done wasting my time on an apparent fool. Fück off now, will you? God forbid that I should bandy words with a rabid subhuman.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by AreYoudone: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Now I know say Davido no fit get 30 billion for the account

Kizyte:
I'm not after whether he signed or not, what I'm more concerned about is the dough. This one is bigger than 'Blood Money' or even 'Kidnap Money' £500,000 Pounds in just 7 days?

That's about N206,000,000 (206 Million Naira) every mere 7 days. shocked

N9,888,000,000 (9 Billion, 888 Million Naira) per annum. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by riczy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

stop hating, is ronaldo in a club like Watford, like Gud tins,u c Gud tins!!!
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Benekruku(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Sports is related to the movie industry because both are human-populated fields. They are both constituted of humans, not aliens.
How could you have known that anyway, especially as you appear to have the intellect of a preverbal toddler.

And, yes, I fully agree that it would be raised in history (as if it's not possible that Messi should decide in future to test in boots in another league - another vocal proof of the myopic scope of your reasoning). It would be raised in history by inconsequential lowlifers as yourself!

I am done wasting my time on an apparent fool. Fück off now, will you? God forbid that I should bandy words with a rabid subhuman.

Okay!

Always writing much without sense!
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Olifiz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

Why Ronaldo no go play for new castle united.
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by DarkRebel69: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:

Okay!

Always writing much without sense!

So remarks the same individual who made the most asinine statement a while back.

What a simpleton. A man, flesh-and-blood like you, is to earn £500,000 per week – something no carrier of your gene can ever hope to achieve. And the best your jealousy would allow you say is that the man must move to another league in order to prove himself.
You sound like a grade-A rëtard. Wretched fool.

How poverty makes people think ehhh. .grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Benekruku(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

So remarks the same individual who made the most asinine statement a while back.

What a simpleton. A man, flesh-and-blood like you, is to earn £500,000 per week – something no carrier of your gene can ever hope to achieve. And the best your jealousy would allow you say is that the man must move to another league in order to prove himself.
You sound like a grade-A rëtard. Wretched fool.

How poverty makes people think ehhh. .grin

You can't express yourself

You just couple words
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Donsmithbrown(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Congrats boss...oluwa pls pik mu call
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Donsmithbrown(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Congrats boss...oluwa pls pik my call
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Godstraight(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
maxiuc:
what trophy has Messi won for his country
Olympic gold medal
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Godstraight(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Laple0541:
You can't stay in Barca throughout your footballing career and expect me to see you as a better player than CR7, come England come learn.
and you think messi gives a f"ck wheather you see him as a better player
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Major0303(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
My God, don't forget me.
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by AndriaRich(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
pavy:

Ok, what you are saying now is that, after having suffered abuse, segregation, and poverty early in his life, including battling the growth hormone deficiency he had, forced his way from LA Masia to the very top in Barcelona, he should now throw all that away now that his hard work and consistency over the years is beginning to pay off, and zoom off to a God forsaking club just to prove a point to the likes of you??

Guy haba think am now, if he was your blood, would you advise him to do such?

Its like asking Whizkid or Dangote to throw away their fortune and start afresh just to prove that they deserved their wealth.

The dude has got nothing to prove to anybody, he is an excellent footballer who deserves all he is getting today, deal with it!

U just spoke my mind...
After all that barca has done for him...
Most ppl jst keep ranting he shld leave barca they don't know why he is so attached.
When ppl say he shld leave barca to what club I ask...
Is it to arsenal or man u, at a lower level? Nonsense!
Let them allow the guy na him career....
He z got nothng else to prove.
Let's just keep enjoying he and ronlado with the years they hv left...
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Ohraybs(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward..

You be first class mumu,WHy didnt u question Fergusson that stayed in Manchester United for long..alongside Scholes and Giggs......Go find another thing talk..............Messi is the best!
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by DarkRebel69: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:

You can't express yourself

You just couple words

I am a far better rhetorician than you can ever dream to be – perhaps you feel threatened by that resounding fact. On top of that, your opinion has as much bearing as a noiseless fart does.

“You just couple words”. What in Jupiter's name does that mean? Look who can “express himself” and yet is guilty of grammatical miscues like one ridden with aphasia. You are a mad, toothless dog! grin

Focus on educating your mind; maybe then you'd begin to reason like one who's not a stranger to logic, Mr. Messi-must-play-outside-Laliga. Dum dum!
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by Benekruku(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I am a far better rhetorician than you can ever dream to be. On top of that, your opinion has as much bearing as a silent fart, so it doesn't matter to me.

“You just couple words”. What in Jupiter's name does that mean? Look who can “express himself” making grammatical miscues like one ridden with aphasia. You are a mad dog! grin

Focus on educating your mind; maybe then you'd begin to think like one who's not a stranger to logic, Mr. Messi-must-play-outside-Laliga.

You truly a rhetorician undecided undecided undecided

So loud and empty!
Re: Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona by DarkRebel69: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benekruku:

You truly a rhetorician undecided undecided undecided
So loud and empty!

And you are quiet... and daft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Germany Vs Italy: Euro 2016 Quarter-finals (1 - 1) On 2nd July 2016 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 / Newcastle Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 6th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.