Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Eating In Dreams Is Real. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In Dreams Is Real. (379 Views)

A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eating In Dreams Is Real. by Revadebola: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
EATING IN DREAMS IS REAL.
Sometime ago, a lady came to me for prayers. She experiences that she dreams and finds herself eating cassava and at other times, it is rice she eats in her dreams. When she wakes up from the dreams, literally she will have the grains of rice or the pieces of cassava in her mouth, which she ate in her dreams. This is despite the fact that she physically doesn't eat cassava and even if she hasn't eaten rice for days prior the dream. The devil and demons were the ones appearing to her in her dreams to feed her. Eating in dreams has severe and several implications. If you ever experience eating in dreams, you need deliverance prayers immediately. FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

The Master Soul Winner / Pastor Williams Kumuyi Prays For Nigerian And Nigerians / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.