Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

‘buhari Is Dead, I Want To Be Biafran First President’ – Musician, Speed Darling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘buhari Is Dead, I Want To Be Biafran First President’ – Musician, Speed Darling (479 Views)

Timi Dakolo Featured In The Times Newspaper For 'Merry Christmas Darling' Album / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Venita Akpofure Is Darling Nigeria Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘buhari Is Dead, I Want To Be Biafran First President’ – Musician, Speed Darling by johnson74: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerian rapper, based in the United States, Speed Darlington has claimed that Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari is dead.

Speed Darlington began to trend on social media sometime last year after a couple of his music videos, such as “My party”, Let’s dance”, “Saturday Night” hit the internet.

According to the controversial musician, he is happy about the death of the President.

He also declared interest to be the first President of Biafra.

In a post he shared on his Instagram page,@speeddarlington, he said, I’m happy! If can’t be the 1st President of Biafra then I don’t want it.

[url=http://www.onemicafrica.com/buhari-is-dead-i-want-to-be-biafran-first-president-musician-speed-darlington%e2%80%8e-claims/]“Buhari is dead, glory be to God!”[/url]

(1) (Reply)

JAY-Z Confesses His Relationship With Beyoncé Wasn’t Built On 100% Truth / D’banj Celebrates His Dad On His 70th Birthday (photos) / Those Youths Will Start From 70 And Above – Psquare To APC Youth Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.