Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Report: Chelsea Agree Deal With Roma For Germany Defender Antonio Rudiger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Report: Chelsea Agree Deal With Roma For Germany Defender Antonio Rudiger (732 Views)

Chelsea Defender Antonio Rudiger Singing To Wizkid's Song "Soco" During Workout / Antonio Conte Retaliate Jose Mourinho After Chelsea Draw With Roma / Crisis: Chelsea Sign Defender, Antonio Rudiger From Roma - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Report: Chelsea Agree Deal With Roma For Germany Defender Antonio Rudiger by samsonslides: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chelsea and Roma have agreed a deal for central defender Antonio Rudiger, according to a report.

The 24-year-old made 40 appearances last season for the Giallorossi in all competitions, helping them to a second-place finish in Serie A and automatic qualification for this season’s Champions League.

According to Sky Sports News, Rudiger will discuss personal terms and undergo his medical in Los Angeles this week, with the transfer figure potentially rising to £34m.

Rudiger, who also helped Germany win the Confederations Cup in Russia earlier this month, moved to Roma from Stuttgart initially on a season-long loan deal in August 2015 before making the move permanent the following season for £7.6m.

Premier League champions Chelsea, who lost Nathan Ake and John Terry to Bournemouth and Aston Villa respectively this summer, open the defence of their domestic league title against Burnley at Stamford Bridge on August 12.
Read More Sport News:https://www.sportlineng.com/more-news/

Re: Report: Chelsea Agree Deal With Roma For Germany Defender Antonio Rudiger by bewla(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
g
Re: Report: Chelsea Agree Deal With Roma For Germany Defender Antonio Rudiger by inMyOpeenion(f): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmm! This guy, I pray he lives up to expectation. If I'm to judge him with the Confed. Cup final, I guess he lacks boldness and he doesn't decide quickly; but soccer aint judged that way. He might be. Worth the fee.

Welcome on board BRO!
Re: Report: Chelsea Agree Deal With Roma For Germany Defender Antonio Rudiger by Iyelinkonomilo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
The EPL is very fast. This guy lacks pace. Hope Conte will drill him wela to improve his performance.
Re: Report: Chelsea Agree Deal With Roma For Germany Defender Antonio Rudiger by VargasVee(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
Hmmm! This guy, I pray he lives up to expectation. If I'm to judge him with the Confed. Cup final, I guess he lacks boldness and he doesn't decide quickly; but soccer aint judged that way. He might be. Worth the fee.

Welcome on board BRO!

I've seen most of his games, I'd rate him 8/10 in his clearance and long balls, other than that he's completely slow and average

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Football Commentator? / Sportsbet / See Betting As An Investment Not Fast Wealth Join Pay After Win Vip Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.