Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Atlantis: Will Rise Again - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Atlantis: Will Rise Again (1049 Views)

The Rise And Rise Of Award Winning Writer, Esther Itohan Obasuyi (Pics) / My Discovery Of Atlantis / My Discovery Of Atlantis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atlantis: Will Rise Again by Temmason(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hello,
Welcome to my world.

No part of this work is allow to be copy without the permission of the author.
Copyright 2017.

ATLANTIS: Will Rise Again

Atlantis, a powerful kingdom consisting of ten powerful states, many believe it to be a myth, some believed that there was a time that the kingdom exist, but to some there was, there is and there will be no kingdom like that, to this set of people i want to tell that there was a kingdom like Atlantis, there is a kingdom like Atlantis and there will be a kingdom like Atlantis, though we were buried like corpse under the sea but we will rise again and claim our right, we will destroy all our enemies, and show the world that we were and we are still the most powerful and most civilize people on the terrain of Mother Gaia, and i will never rest until Atlantis Rise Again.

#OmoAgbonsiledoye
Re: Atlantis: Will Rise Again by Temmason(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please viewers I will like to know how y'all feel when going through my work of art.
Addition
Subtraction
And most importantly your critic of the work will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
#OmoAgbonsiledoye
Re: Atlantis: Will Rise Again by Temmason(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chapter 1
Episode 1
My name is Atlas Jnr. the last son of Atlas II, and it’s my destiny to make sure that Atlantis rise again, this I’ve been told times without number by Hippodamia, my guardian, who has been taking care of me when we escape the sinking of Atlantis after the Trident of Poseidon was stolen, who stole it? she never know. Hippodamia is a worshipper of Apollo, for this she was giving the power to see visions (but only those which pleases Apollo), so when she told me that it’s my destiny to save Atlantis i believed her.
On the eve of my 16th birthday, Hippodamia called me into her room to inform me that she has been bless with a vision by Apollo, she said “Apollo has bless me with another vision Atlas, your journey to rise Atlantis begins tomorrow on your sixteenth day in this dimension, Apollo showed me that the artifacts needed to regain Poseidon’s Trident is in seven cities, the first city is Phoenicia”, where in Phoenicia is this artifact i ask and she reply with she doesn’t know but believe Apollo will direct me when i get there, this prompt me to ask if she’s not going to follow me but she reply and said “it's your adventure Atlas, you must embark on this journey yourself, Apollo will make sure you meet people who will help you on your journey”.
On my sixteenth birthday i embark on my journey to Phoenicia through sea, it took us (me and the ship passengers) six days before we arrived at Sidon shore; a city-state in Phoenicia the city of Princess Jezebel, who later become Queen Jezebel the wife of king Ahab of Israel.
I enter the city and see many wonders of the kingdom of Phoenicia, the people were living happily as everybody has his/her work to do, they smile and greet everybody they meet, the girls in Phoenicia especially in Sidon are born seductress as their beauty is so..........., well they are beautiful and they smile a lot. Phoenicians are maritime people, great maritime people they were know for their mighty ships adorned with horse’s heads, and their purple dye, which make people to call them the purple people.
Since i don’t know what i’m looking for in Phoenicia, i decide to enter a lodge and stay there for the night or till when Apollo will show me the place to go.
Two days in Sidon, and no vision or anything from Apollo, i decide to venture into Tyre another city-state in Phoenicia. As i was going to the shore to enter a boat that will convene me to Tyre, i began to have this feeling that i’m being followed but whenever i look back i see nothing, so i brace up myself for whatever will happen and continue my walk to the shore, on getting to the sea, there is only one boat left and the boat is not going to Tyre but to Arvad and since its still in Phoenicia, i board the ship and prepare my mind for an adventure in Arvad, during my stay in Sidon I’ve heard of how Arvad is a great town filled with magic, sorcery, witches and wizards, so i was expecting to see many wonders in Arvad, unknown to me that its Apollo directing my part.

#OmoAgbonsiledoye
Re: Atlantis: Will Rise Again by Temmason(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
i'm sorry for not updating for awhile now all thanks to PHCN.
i apologize for not finding another way to update too, so if i didnt update tonight, then i will update tomorrow.
Thanks for viewing my work.
Re: Atlantis: Will Rise Again by Temmason(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Episode 2

After two day we arrive in Arvad, the city is beautiful, the buildings were well arranged and spaced for ventilation, the Arvadians were traders, they trade in all kinds of luxury goods and raw material, they have also create a niche for themselves in transporting their goods from overseas market and to the Near East.
In my course of walking round the city, i notice a girl whom i’ve seeing before in Sidon following me, but i brush it aside that she might be another “tourist” like me in Arvad.
The sky is beginning to look dark, as the cloud is forming and getting ready for a downpour. The cloud has begin to open its door and little drops of rain is beginning to grace the ground, looking for where to hide my head, I notice a bar and decide to go in, minutes later the girl followed, I then decides to watch the girl’s movement, after some minutes, I walk up to the bartender to ask for some rum, and engage the man in some chit-chat, first I told him that I’m a tourist and I’m here to enjoy the “Arvadian grace”, ask him where I can lodge and enjoy the night, he told me where to go and also told me that if I need a place to relax I can come to his bar anytime, I thanked him and take my rum to my seat.
Almost through with my rum and the rain is still pouring heavily. I was totally thinking about my journey and how I haven’t seen or heard anything from Apollo or from any god, I don’t know where to go or what it is that I’m looking for. I was so into my thinking mode that I did not realize that the girl I noticed following me before is now sitting before me, I was jolt back to reality when I heard my name being called, back to reality I was surprise seeing the girl calling my name because I have told no one my name, immediately, I voice out who are you? Why are you following me? How did you know my name? all this questions I roll out without even waiting for answers, she reply me with “Atlas, if you want to live and fulfill your destiny and raise Atlantis, just shut up and follow me cause you are drawing attention to us”, its after she said this that I notice that people close to us are now looking at where we sit, “its time we leave this place” she said, to where? I ask, without answering me, she drag my hand up and I follow her, still thinking and asking myself who she is and how did she know my name.
When we get out of the bar, the rain as stop and people are back outside, the small children playing on the wet ground and the adults moving up and down on the wet muddy ground, the weather smell nice and I want to just stand and take in enough of the fresh air I’m perceiving but the girl who I’m yet to know her name or who she is keeps dragging me after her.
We walk for a while without saying anything to each other, I was thinking about a lot of things in my mind, that I did not know when we get to “her place”, the place look unkempt and doesn’t look like anybody have stay or lived there recently, the place is reeks of rats, dead and alive, standing there alone makes me want to vomit everything I have eaten or drank, was about to say something when I notice that the girl was taking something out of her bag that look like a wand, she said some words that I couldn’t make what it is and like magic……..no its magic, because the whole place transform into the most beautiful room I have ever seen, the room was of mix color, four colors to be specific, the ceiling was painted purple like the Arvadian Noble families, the floor was decorated with shining marbles of yellow, purple, white and green, the seats were well decorated shinning glass, I was still observing the room, when I heard a boom on the door and that destroy half of the room I was still trying to get up and ask what is that when I heard the girl call my name and said “Atlas get up, we have to run, they know you’re here”, I was about to ask who know I’m here, when I saw her entering into something that looks like a hole in the ground, I followed immediately trying to escape who or what knows I’m here.

#omoAgbonsiledoye
Re: Atlantis: Will Rise Again by Temmason(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Episode 3
Many years ago after Atlas II status was raised from a demigod to a god, as a god and also the grandson of Poseidon, he have all the powers of his grandfather and also some powers from his mother’s side, his mother Caitriona, is the daughter of the god of vision Apollo.
After Atlas II accession as an Olympian, he visited earth and mate with a mortal woman, the woman give birth to a baby girl and Atlas II love her with all his heart but had to leave them when he was called to come and take his father’s place in Atlantis as the king, but before he left he gave the woman a wand to give to the child when she’s grown up, he told her that the wand is a gift from mother Gaia, and with the wand the girl will be able to use mother Gaia natures for good.
Five years after Atlas II becomes the king of Atlantis, he had a vision that Atlantis will be submerge underwater and they will all be frozen until one of his children will be strong enough to free them, how Atlantis will be submerge, by who or who among his children will save his kingdoms, he wasn’t shown.
In order not to cause panic in the land, he didn’t tell anyone about his vision except his mortal mate, and instruct her that once the child is Fifteen she should be giving the wand to start practicing how to use mother Gaia nature.
Since the girl-child is born from a man who is bless by Apollo, though she can’t see visions but she can hear directly from Apollo, and from the day she turned fifteen, Apollo has been talking to her about how she is to help her brother who was born in Atlantis in his destiny to raise Atlantis.
The day Poseidon trident was stolen from Atlantis, she has felt empowered and strong, and at the same time paralyzed. For many days she can’t move, but when she was later free from the Paralysis, she has been told by Apollo to train herself and practice the mystical power of mother Gaia nature.
I am the girl-child, Atlas and my name is Ulloriaq, daughter of Uliana and Atlas II king of Atlantis. As she was saying this I was looking at her not able to say anything, I was happy and angry at the same time, happy because I have a step-sister which means I’m not alone, and angry because my step-sister who is half human, half god can hear Apollo speak and here I am, I can’t even hear my heartbeat. All this was going when I notice that Ulloriaq as stand up and ready to use her wand again, I was waiting to see what she will use her wand for this time, I was still looking at her when she transformed before my eyes, the low-life girl before me now transform to the most beautiful girl I have ever set my eyes on, everything about her is perfect and balance, her smile is out of this world and her clothes were made of purple with a white cloth tie on her head, the way she carry herself you will think she have all the answers to the world problems, I am still in awe of her beauty when she jolt me back to reality by her wand, “Atlas?, “yes” I answer still in shock of the current flowing through me, cause by her wand, “the artifacts we are looking for is in the golden chest of Phoenicia and its in Tyre” she said, “ok” I replied “let’s go to Tyre then”, “there’s a small problem”, “what is the problem?” I ask, “once you open the Golden chest, the artifacts in it will break into four pieces and three of the pieces will disappear which means we will then have to search for it around Phoenicia”, “is that all” I ask, and her reply is “yes”, “then to Tyre we should go”, I said this with confidence as we set on our journey to get one of the artifacts needed to get back the Trident of Poseidon.

#omoAgbonsiledoye
Re: Atlantis: Will Rise Again by Temmason(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Still waiting for your constructive critic people.
help a brother out here.

(1) (Reply)

The Celebrity Divorce. ( An Interesting Hollywood Divorce Story) / [story] FARIDA Episode 1 / Smoke Bombs Don't Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.