Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Big Scam And Theif - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Big Scam And Theif (777 Views)

Big Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Scam And Theif by oluwapelumi19: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Big scam...never deal with this information below...this guy is a real Scam, he doesn't know anything about iPhone but gonna contact u that he unlocks iPhone and u should send him money ... after reporting him to the Police we were told that they were on a run with the same information but that was in Lagos ... but gonna get him and show u guys here...watch and see ��
All i wanna say is DONT DEAL WITH HIM...

Njoku ikedichi chijioke
0018947840 gtbank
Phone number 08124287042
Re: Big Scam And Theif by Xcesmoni(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2017
sadly was too busy to just do the right checks on this guy. sent him money some days ago for a PC only to stumble on this information.

He used a UBA account this time
2076390227 - Clinton Afeoru

Like i am amused at who i fell for this.
Re: Big Scam And Theif by oluwapelumi19: 1:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Xcesmoni:
sadly was too busy to just do the right checks on this guy. sent him money some days ago for a PC only to stumble on this information.

He used a UBA account this time
2076390227 - Clinton Afeoru

Like i am amused at who i fell for this.
haaaaaaaa that guy is a big thief and He will never succeed in his life
Re: Big Scam And Theif by Xcesmoni(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
oluwapelumi19:
haaaaaaaa that guy is a big thief and He will never succeed in his life

I got to him, i did not leave any stone un-turned. i waged war on the banks, court etc just to get the guy to understand that he is not all that smart. Got his bank to put a lien on his account - the day i read your post (the dude had withdrawn 25k) so the bank was only able to stop 30k via the lien. They are asking him to refund the total amount and same can be forwarded to me.

He met a man who has a God too big to steal from.

His real name is Clinton Afeoru.
Re: Big Scam And Theif by oluwapelumi19: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Xcesmoni:

I got to him, i did not leave any stone un-turned. i waged war on the banks, court etc just to get the guy to understand that he is not all that smart. Got his bank to put a lien on his account - the day i read your post (the dude had withdrawn 25k) so the bank was only able to stop 30k via the lien. They are asking him to refund the total amount and same can be forwarded to me.

really how manage u get him ?? The guy is a big thief
Re: Big Scam And Theif by oluwapelumi19: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Xcesmoni:

bros please WhatsApp me 08188061538
Re: Big Scam And Theif by walemetro: 3:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Please how did u get him?!!! This same bastard collected 80k from me 2 weeks ago. I must make sure I get him.
Re: Big Scam And Theif by oluwapelumi19: 2:54am On Aug 11, 2017
walemetro:
Please how did u get him?!!! This same bastard collected 80k from me 2 weeks ago. I must make sure I get him.
haaaa again and how come this guy his a mad man

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale / Clean N73 Nokia Needed Pls Txt Or Kal 08085758577. / N8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.