Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! (3352 Views)

Fraudulent FGN Agricultural Loan Website It Is / To Obtain Big Agricultural Loan For Your Farm Busines? Get Agricultural Website! / How To Get Agricultural Loan In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
First, get an official website that showcases your Farm or Agro business. Your website is where you made public what your farm business is actually into, and it differentiates you from ordinary subsistence farmers. It's a clear evidence that you are tending towards a large scale commercial farming business. It gives you an edge to obtain big loans that takes your farming business to the next level. Other things are involved but my emphasis is strictly on Farm/Agro Business Website and how importance it is to you as a modern farmer.

For further enquires on getting farm/Agro business Website, check my signature for contact details.

Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 4:08am On Jul 06, 2017
You can increase your agricultural product sales with E-commerce website.
Check my signature for details.

Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Build an E-store.

Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Get a mobile App for your offical website.

1 Like

Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Get websites for your Agro business.

Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Get Apps for your Agro Bussiness websites.
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Package your agro business with a good website.
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Put your Agro Business online by getting a website.
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by stevo78(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
what is the cost of getting the website? send me details: femioladeinde@gmail.com.
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by Ikultra1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Very good idea.
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
stevo78:
what is the cost of getting the website? send me details: femioladeinde@gmail.com.

We will get back to you via your email. Thank you!
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Your website is your business CV. Get a website that will make your Agro Business be among the huge that people search in google.

Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by kecos(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yes, this will unfold the potentials of commercial farmers and as well make government know what they are doing. This is a very nice idea.
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by Izzyril(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kindly send across the cost for the website design and hosting if need be to: israelolofuru@gmail.com
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by Ikultra1(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Kindly send to okonkwo749@gmail.com as well.
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by sagac10us: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
stevo78:
please send to this email too...ganiyuadedayo16@gmail.com
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by prudentkolly(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pls send the cost of web design and hosting to prudent_kolly@yahoo.com
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by kenbiz0001(f): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please i need a website that look like this:

1.)http://www.vikafarms.com/
2.)http://www.presco-plc.com/

Send the cost to: pray4iyk@yahoo.com
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
kenbiz0001:
Please i need a website that look like this:

1.)http://www.vikafarms.com/
2.)http://www.presco-plc.com/

Send the cost to: pray4iyk@yahoo.com

I have seen the site, your selection is good.What we'll give you will be more professional than those samples. Please check your email the breakdown we've sent to you.
Re: Obtain Big Agricultural Loan With This New Development:Expand Your Farm Busines! by ed0002(m): 12:01am On Aug 17, 2017
check this website we built for our client: Bestfoodsonline dot com.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Do You Have? Supply, Let's Do Business! / 512 Hect Of Fertile Farm Land For Sale. / Checkout The Only Animal That Has A Bulletproof Body And Nothing Can Penetrate I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.