Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Gta V Visa 2 Apk And Obb Download For Android - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gta V Visa 2 Apk And Obb Download For Android (3808 Views)

Stargate SG-1 Unleashed Ep 2 Apk Download Link Needed / Dream League Soccer 2020 Apk+Obb[DLS2020] Download for Android, Pc, iOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta V Visa 2 Apk And Obb Download For Android by dpedro1: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-61WAX-Zbb-o/WVGw99AJ97I/AAAAAAAADgo/BFWhU7efjjY_qmZrIG-kW6ZwUmRSRW9rACLcBGAs/s320/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-GTA-5-games.jpg[/img]
GTA V is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It is one of the most amazing and most popular game that has been developed for for recent years. Like other versions of GTA V, Grand Theft Auto, Visa 2 comes with several weapons to choose from. Although you are required to complete some missions or task in order to unlock weapons. To add more, GTA V, Visa 2 Cheats can also be applied to get weapons without stress.

Recommended:How to apply game cheats on android
GTA V VISA 2 APK AND OBB DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID

You can also take part in Ninja actions by exploring streets, partaking in gun fights with gangsters and police with the help of several types of weapons, committing robberies, breaking traffic rules, use of helicopters, sports cars and other machinery.

Features of GTA V, Visa 2

Wide Range of Weapons: In this game (GTA V -Visa 2) You can select from different weapons; guns, machine guns, knives, sword, chainsaw etc.
Big City: One thing I have always admired about GTA games is the large view (cities) when playing this game. You get to different environments with different lifestyle making this game more fun
Various Vehicles: You get to use different types of cars like Sport cars, Super bike, Police cars, Helicopter etc.
Handy System of controls: Controls are now redesigned for smooth experience. System Requirement
Android Smartphone with at least 1GB RAM, more than 3GB free space in SDcard
Android v4.0 Kitkat and above

Get a complete Downloads link for Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V), Visa 2 APK + OBB Data and Patch here =>> http://www.alltekng.tk/2017/06/gta-v-visa-2-apk-and-obb-download-for.html

1 Like

Re: Gta V Visa 2 Apk And Obb Download For Android by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2017
I'm sorry man, @jakeporeshenko.

Some people do not realize the amount of efforts, guys like you and i, put in to post Nigerian content in that thread.

"You are not aware of what you have until you lose it", it has become really tiring. Especially when individuals just pick out content from the thread and reproduce on twitter.

My action might seem petty, but it is appropriate and well measured.

A car needs all 4 wheels to move, not 3 or 3.9999999999999999.
Re: Gta V Visa 2 Apk And Obb Download For Android by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:
I'm sorry man, @jakeporeshenko.

Some people do not realize the amount of efforts, guys like you and i, put in to post Nigerian content in that thread.

"You are not aware of what you have until you lose it", it has become really tiring. Especially when individuals just pick out content from the thread and reproduce on twitter.

My action might seem petty, but it is appropriate and well measured.

A car needs all 4 wheels to move, not 3 or 3.9999999999999999.
I know exactly who and what you're referring to, 99% of images shared on his twitter come from that thread together with caption !

I understand your reasoning, if someone is unwilling to share then why alert us that you have a photo.
Nevertheless what's the point of the thread if you don't post stuff you find ??

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 10 Pc Screen Resolution Issue / This Girl Is Looking For A Console / Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.