Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Buy Aged Us Ebay Seller Account 5000/$500,000 Limit + Vba Verified Paypal - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Aged Us Ebay Seller Account 5000/$500,000 Limit + Vba Verified Paypal (1546 Views)

Amazon Seller Account Deactivated / Amazon Seller Account Suspended Appeal / Business Expansion - Foreign Funding of not less than $500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Aged Us Ebay Seller Account 5000/$500,000 Limit + Vba Verified Paypal by misstoyo(f): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2017
EXPERIENCED EBAY SELLERS ONLY!!!

Do you want to scale your eBay Business? Well, you are in the Right Place. Upgrade from the $25,000 Limit account.

WHAT DO I OFFER?

HIGH LIMIT US EBAY + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
5000 LISTINGS PER MONTH
$500,000 SELLING LIMIT PER MONTH
90+ DAYS AGED Ebay + VBA Verified Paypal

*BONUS: FREE FRESH/DEDICATED US IP ADDRESS
* This is an introductory price only - get your accounts soon before the price goes up!

SELLING PRICE: $390

All accounts are AGED. Many believe the older the account the better (from my experience younger accounts run a higher chance of failure).
All Paypal accounts are VBA Bank verified (meaning they are truly verified status with paypal). Note that having a VCC only attached to the paypal account does NOT give it a VERIFIED status and does NOT lift the withdrawing limits (a bank account MUST be added to lift that limit). Having a BANK VERIFIED Paypal account is a MUST before you start selling. I am the ONLY seller offering this as a standard at NO EXTRA COST.

All packages include the following:
An Ebay account and an attached Paypal account which are fully verified and ready to sell. Note the Paypal account does NOT have a VCC attached (easy enough to buy one and attach it if you wish to do so and the cost is minimal).
All relevant account info including a 'live' phone number (with immediate access), Email account and all info required to properly operate the accounts.
A basic list of guidelines is provided with all accounts but a full working knowledge of operating a stealth account is required in order to run these accounts.
Lifetime 'LIVE' support via Whatsapp

VBAs - WHAT ARE THEY AND HOW DO I USE THEM?

A VBA (Virtual Bank Account) is used to verify the paypal account you use. Having a bank account linked to the paypal account gives it verified status making it stronger and makes it easier getting started with your selling activities on Ebay. The big benefit of using a VBA is that you will not need to 'burn' your own bank account by adding it before you absolutely need to for the purpose of withdrawing funds (you cannot use a VBA for withdrawing funds).
I offer Instant Verification VBAs only (as opposed to the 2 deposit VBAs that will take several days to complete verification) and I offer personal service on the spot via Skype. I will talk the buyer through the whole process in person - When I say instant verification I mean just that - INSTANT.

DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS?

Yes I do.
BUY 2 ACCOUNTS - RECEIVE 5% OFF
BUY 3 ACCOUNTS - RECEIVE 7.5% OFF
BUY 4 ACCOUNTS - RECEIVE 10% OFF

HOW DO I BUY FROM YOU?

1. Contact me by MY SIGNATURE/or post on my thread and I'll provide you with WHATSAPP OR EMAIL. Let me know what account you wish to buy and how many.
Ask any questions you might have about my accounts.
I will respond quickly with any and all information you need.

2. Send payment. I accept the following payment methods:
- Payoneer
- Bitcoin

3. Receive the account and start working.
Delivery typically takes place the same day (will never exceed 24 hours). If you require support in getting started I am here to serve and assist.

WHY SHOULD I BUY FROM YOU?

1. TRULY VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS (VBA BANK VERIFIED).
All my Paypal accounts have a VBA attached to verify them. No matter what account you buy you need to make sure that it IS actually verified and that a bank account IS actually attached.
All agree that to operate safely the Paypal account MUST be verified. With MY accounts there is no need for you to 'burn' your own personal bank account before you know the account is working well.

2. EXPERIENCE.
I am a very experienced stealthier and it is my pleasure to share and pass on knowledge in all matters relating to stealth while at the same time creating accounts for those requiring that boost to their operation.

3. QUALITY PRODUCT.
I offer high limit accounts and I take pride in the quality of what I offer.
I sell aged accounts only (I am the ONLY one doing so) with truly verified Paypal accounts (again - I am the ONLY one offering this as standard at no extra cost) and believe the quality of my accounts to be superb.

4. QUALITY SERVICE.
Buying an account from me is just the beginning. I am ALWAYS here to offer support and guidance whenever necessary - live support via whatsapp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50,000 Mt Of Ago Available @117+2 / Layer Cage ,chicken Cage, Battery Cage, We Have Stock In Ibandan And Lagos / Kunshan Dual Adhesive Package International Co.,ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.