Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Read If You Secured Job Immediately After NYSC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Read If You Secured Job Immediately After NYSC (1257 Views)

Between A Secured Job With An Executive Bar And An Interview With PZ / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? / Skills That Can Get You A Job Immediately After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read If You Secured Job Immediately After NYSC by dayjeee(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Those of you that secured job immediately after service, I presume that you guys started applying for jobs before end of service year. How were you able to tackle Nysc certificate issue that most companies demand??
Did you ever write in your C.V that you are still serving? thanks
Re: Read If You Secured Job Immediately After NYSC by dayjeee(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Pls I need comments
Re: Read If You Secured Job Immediately After NYSC by prestige2013: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2017
All is by Grace. Kindly quote your call up number.
Re: Read If You Secured Job Immediately After NYSC by Mobi47(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2017
start applying for jobs o. some recruitment processes takes months to complete. you might be called for interview when your cert is ready

1 Like

Re: Read If You Secured Job Immediately After NYSC by dayjeee(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2017
prestige2013:
All is by Grace. Kindly quote your call up number.
ok thanks. what about if the job specifically says that we should send all documents such as degree certificate, Nysc certificate etc and u almost done with service?
Re: Read If You Secured Job Immediately After NYSC by dayjeee(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2017
Mobi47:
start applying for jobs o. some recruitment processes takes months to complete. you might be called for interview when your cert is ready
what about a situation you are asked to send all documents such as degree, Nysc etc ...how do you go abt dat
Re: Read If You Secured Job Immediately After NYSC by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
dayjeee:
what about a situation you are asked to send all documents such as degree, Nysc etc ...how do you go abt dat

Send the ones you have. There is no harm in trying.
Re: Read If You Secured Job Immediately After NYSC by Mobi47(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
dayjeee:
YES,,this happened to me then o. I was called for a bank job interview, while checking our documents, the guy checking it from the gate discovered that I was not having my NYSC cert with me so he kindly asked me to go o, that the interview is meant for those with their nysc cert.....come see how d graduates there de eye me say i wan come collect their job..lols....na so I quietly waka o...but just keep applying bro some coy might call u for interview when u have finished ur service
Re: Read If You Secured Job Immediately After NYSC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
dayjeee:

The sooner you stop seeing your NYSC status as a barrier to *start* looking for a job the better for you.

Your fellow Corp members are sealing full time 6 figure salary jobs and you're here asking questions and ultimately snoozing.

I applied for my first job in my final year. Got a paid internship a week after my final exams. I'm on my 3rd job post NYSC and no employer has seen my "useless" NYSC certificate.

If you're "just starting" to look for a job now you're already late!

Stop asking questions and get to work.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 -apply Now! / Tv Presenters, Content Writers And Script Writers Needed Urgently At Afrobeat! / Part Time Job In Ijoko-ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.