Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Book Of Strange- Story By Jb Franklin - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Of Strange- Story By Jb Franklin (418 Views)

The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / Love Really Is Strange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Of Strange- Story By Jb Franklin by redon12(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2017
This story is a work of fiction and also a work of non-fiction
copying or printing of this work is strictly prohibited in any form.
This work is protected in such a way that you will not understand.
permission from me should be a ticket to have a copy of this work ..

my consistent update would be determined by they availability of Data in my machine
copyright © 2017
Re: Book Of Strange- Story By Jb Franklin by redon12(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
In a barbing saloon with six guys in they room sitting on they sofas
two mirrors on they flat wall opposite them,
room painted white and blue.
they barbing counter clippers near they table two stools and some barbing apron hanging on a mini closet just by they east part of they shop.
they whole place is noisy.
a soft beat of " banana fall on you by davido"
samuels senior brother is they owner of they shop we are in.
he just got an admission into Federal University of Technology Minna.
his brother is so mean , with his presence in they shop we don't go near that arena except if you have money to barb.
samuel do barb us free tho when his bro is absent.
he is now in charge
we can now go in and come out whenever we like.

I am a Love technician i kept on boasting no girl can resist. samuel was enjoying they moment mocking me they all felt i was a joker There is no girl that is beyond my "scoping" level just give me one week i tell you angela will succumb. i countered amidst their mocking stance.
Angela is a fair nicely made lady moderate height sexy cat eyes
those that make you think a person is wicked and at same time good in wrestling.
pink lips and a long natural hair those that make you think she is an half cast
(a nigerian arabian hybrid type)
Pointed nose and white teeth..
she's new in town and they talk of town.
when ever walks she is they point of attraction you must turn your head "looku looku".

guy you no fit. a guy spoke
fair in complexion tall white teeth ladies type of what we call knight in shining

amour guy i don try that girl die she no gree give me ear she no want talk to me sel.

i made myself a reputation when it comes to ladies..
guys with low self esteem i make them guys with swags(courage)

before you know it they are already players

i hook up guys with ladies and then i hook up ladies with guys am not afraid of embarassment cause am used to it... but its always rare

guys No lady go fit fall my hand i tried to assure them but they were not concuring to my idea..
Let me tell you a little secret. i already tried courting angela but she no give me ear..

i tried all i could but it did not work
i did not want to loose my reputation and wouldnt tell my guys what actually went on..

since they already place a bet of 10k i had to change strategy
they all dropped 2k 1k 500 box that i will give them proof

i will go with my camera phone show them a recorded sound of how i asked her or smooched her or a video coverage

snap a pix with her and post it on facebook making sure i was holding her waist touching her b**bs or a french kiss posture.

come and kill me nah do you think she would agree to do all those ?
that one no concern us oo. samuel said..

from they atmosphere i iust knew that they had all tried to ask her out just like me but to no avail and they are still trying..

i left they shop with on purpose in mind
getting "angela".

Re: Book Of Strange- Story By Jb Franklin by redon12(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Guy that is not how they do "b-boy" its like this you i tried to show him how to keep his arm while twisting to a certain degree in order to make it more swaggy.

They instrumental beats were on
it was a large hall owned by a government school were different activities go on
dancing, drama, flippers, skaters,rappers,french kissers, rapers, smokers.

it was a kind of a bad place to be though but its fun young boys and ladies come there to practice whatever they are good in or otherwise

pedro how far i greeted one of they rappers
wearing a hood and a back pack he nodded he was putting on a head set

i was also a dancer though gospel rapper also i had thoughts for making things happen.

uche tried to do six steps and also a chinese getup but he tripped and fell dislocating his wrist..

that alone was enough to end they rehearsals .

some guys were flipping in they school field so we went to take a footage of them which would be upload via youtube that's how we fund our data subscription .

one of they guy there did a historic marathon run and then front half flipped landing

with his right leg then he back flipped twice in they air but his weight did not let him stay he fell though but he was wise enough to put up his hand he would have been wearing a neck collar by now.

a guy jumped kicking they air and then a "b twist" landing perfectly...
a round of applause from they audience gathered there issued

all types of flipping skills were being displayed pips that were doing there rehearsals abandoned what they were doing to come and watch

uche was still shouting in they class as guys there were trying to fix his dislocated wrist
three guys were trying to hold him down the other was claiming orthopedic i hope they don't dislodge his wrist totally.

every body turned towards one direction..
a group of ladies were coming towards our direction they seem to come with two cars wearing dresses that were meant for training, seems like they came for rehearsals ..

Samuel was with them
i did a routine check on myself to see if i was in good shape then i spotted somebody

they main point of attention..

she was with six other beautiful ladies Samuel was holding one of they ladies
they brought a trampoline.

have never seen a girl flip before it was my first time.

my first time to see Angela she is more prettier than they picture she posts on Facebook.
just felt totally uncomfortable

i later learnt that it was Samuel that brought them here..

Angela is they only only daughter of a British councillor he married an Igbo woman Nigerian.
but she's late.

it was six already we were all preparing to go home.. they guys that were trying to talked to her were reducing since she was busy embarrassing and shouting at each and everyone of them

trust my guys they started planning to rape her.

i had to come to they rescue
in a pro fitting way
remember that 10k bet
guys were really serious oo

she was about opening her car when i met her..
you dropped your watch ugly!!..

whatever!! she said grabbing they watch forcefully it was so annoying that i decided to consider not telling her that my guys want to rape her..
but i destroyed that thought.

i went to tmhey front of they car and fell down in front of they car her friends already
left
Samuel was still around
she and her cousin sister were they only ones in they car
Samuel was waiting for me

he put a surprise face thinking i had fainted.

i knew what i was doing and i knew was going to be mocked later
but i am not doing this for they money but for an unknown reason.

come and see how they jumped out of they car like Jackie chan
i kept on With they pretence.

Samuel rushed me seeing that i was pretending played along.

we need to get him to they hospital.
angel came and cupped me in her arms trying to check my pulse..
he's alive .
on our way to they hospital her cousin sister rita was driving she was at they back with me while Samuel was at they front
i tried stand up cause i was fed up stretching my self
i knelt down inside they car

please be my girlfriend i proposed to her
Samuel broke out
confusion was written on her face

her cousin turned to look at they event being played out.

i was just trying to hold the laughter that was bulging every minute

They stop they car by they side of they road

Samuel was actually dating they cousin sisters so they left they car and then went strolling just to give us some privacy.

see how cute you are but you boys are all liars you tell me you want me you love me but you just want my body

you are cute though but i don't want any boyfriend
you don't even know me.

not all boys are the same am innocent i don't have any lady in my life i don't play girls

(shoo i have 14 girlfriends both international and in nigeria
mercy
Cassy Johanna
Kimberly chioma Rachael Janet Manny
bola
queen
Sylvia
and another Angela
she was from britain i dupped her some time ago when i was into yahoo yahoo)

i dont lie i told her
who is angela she asked
you nah i responded
she just kept quiet looking at me.. they car was getting hot
then i confessed.
to be continued

Re: Book Of Strange- Story By Jb Franklin by redon12(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What Is Death Like? By Olayode Olaiya Joseph / ThewalkingMind's Poetry Page. / *there Are 9(nine) Things That Makes A Group Active;*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.