Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why (3033 Views)

This Is When All Schools Will Be Re-opened – FG Makes Fresh Updates / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) / Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by haneetram: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2017
Hello Everyone, as some igbos say they should allow them separate from Nigeria, some people are actually saying they are fighting for the wrong cause. Some people think that they should fight for a better Nigeria, a better government develop ourselves and be better people instead of fighting for a separation. In this same way, a lot of people are deciding to drop out of school because some have made it without school, they feel school is mainly about academics and hardly about the things that can help you in life, no life hacks, they don't teach you how to handle your finances, how to make better decisions in life, how to hustle, how to get up when you fail and so on. Don't we think in the same way, instead of dropping out of school, we should create a cause that the curriculum of schools be adjusted?
In 2017, there are so may ways for people to make money without school and gradually a lot of schools will go out of business because they are not evolving with the new trend.

What do you think? Please leave your opinions in the comment section.

Hit me up on instagram- teenahs_lounge
if you want to talk to me personally,
Email: callon2mama@gmail.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by Onyenna(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hustle 101...
0.1...Building your Hustling Spirit..
0.2...How to spot opportunities..
0.3...How to create an opportunity where there's none..
0.4...Grab that opportunity by the ballz!
0.5...Survival of the fittest...
Etc.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by princefunmmy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Anytime I see people say rubbish and place less value on education, I just wonder at their stupidity... This only happens in Nigeria! Where else in the world are the citizen encouraged to ignore school and hustle?
Sometimes I weep for the future of this nation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by haneetram: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
princefunmmy:
Anytime I see people say rubbish and place less value on education, I just wonder at their stupidity... This only happens in Nigeria! Where else in the world are the citizen encouraged to ignore school and hustle?
Really? Nigerians are actually the ones that value school and education if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by Man2utd(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
haneetram:
Hello Everyone, as some igbos say they should allow them separate from Nigeria, some people are actually saying they are fighting for the wrong cause. Some people think that they should fight for a better Nigeria, a better government develop ourselves and be better people instead of fighting for a separation. In this same way, a lot of people are deciding to drop out of school because some have made it without school, they feel school is mainly about academics and hardly about the things that can help you in life, no life hacks, they don't teach you how to handle your finances, how to make better decisions in life, how to hustle, how to get up when you fail and so on. Don't we think in the same way, instead of dropping out of school, we should create a cause that the curriculum of schools be adjusted?
In 2017, there are so may ways for people to make money without school and gradually a lot of schools will go out of business because they are not evolving with the new trend.

What do you think? Please leave your opinions in the comment section.

Hit me up on instagram- teenahs_lounge
if you want to talk to me personally,
Email: callon2mama@gmail.com

Schools won't run out of business, there are people who still value education, its just a poor curriculum that has been adopted by our schools over the years. Its quite different in some private schools, they understand the importance of diversity. Not everyone is wired for education though....
Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by princefunmmy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
haneetram:

Really? Nigerians are actually the ones that value school and education if you ask me.
You think so? A country where uneducated politicians are richer than professors, where some ritual performing persons make it. Where internet fraud is celebrated, where drug trafficking pays more, kidnapping seems more lucrative, robbery is a business! And you see these people live in luxury, hence making mockery of education. This has made the young mind believe education does not pay and for most that goes to school, they just do it because everyone does it. I'm sure op too might be among those who just go to school for going sake

1 Like

Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by Vutseck(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
From my experience as tourist::

I would rather say this it's a Nigeria factor where politicians fails to create enabling environment for business to thrive thereby denying potential investors to come in to invest which would as well crate an employment opportunities for young graduates

epileptic power supply is one of them

they would rather embezzle public funds in their disposal and stash it overseas than to see Nigeria progress
Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by Onyenna(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
princefunmmy:

OP didn't say people should drop out of school.... He simply suggested they should look into the current curriculum and make a few adjustments.... The OP didn't in anyway place less value on education...He is actually trying to stop people from dropping out of school[s]....
More like adding a vocational course that'll enable students be their own bosses.....
Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by Alexbrain(m): 4:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by femi4: 6:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Onyenna:

OP didn't say people should drop out of school.... He simply suggested they should look into the current curriculum and make a few adjustments.... The OP didn't in anyway place less value on education...He is actually trying to stop people from dropping out of school[s]....
More like adding a vocational course that'll enable students be their own bosses.....
We have more people in school than the drop out

We have more graduates in politics than Illiterates. In fact , we have more than enough educated people in every sector.

Our problem in this Country is unemployment, availability of basic infrastructure and good leadership
Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by Onyenna(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2017
femi4:
We have more people in school than the drop out

We have more graduates in politics than Illiterates. In fact , we have more than enough educated people in every sector.

Our problem in this Country is unemployment, availability of basic infrastructure and good leadership

You nailed it bro......I couldn't have said it any better.... Good leadership leads to provision of basic infrastructure and then employment automatically follows..... BUT our greatest problem still remains that of leadership! ....How can we dismantle those Old [1st generation] leaders?..... It's time for the new generation of leaders to take over.....
Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by GLOBALINF: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Schools had been in existence since time memorial and it never fades out, instead it's increasing, maybe you should say education in Nigeria may fade out but still you will be very wrong to say that.
The only problem we have in this part of our world is that our eduction system is just a scam!!
We never develop our education system and we still use ancient curriculum which is so sad!
No wonder our engineers cannot build a car, our doctors cannot treat new ailment, our professors only sit in their classrooms and offices.

I will advice you send your wards or kids to study abroad.
We hv so many cheap tuition unuversities in Europe.
To know how to go about that, call/ whatapp us on 0 8 0 6 4 9 3 4 3 5 3
Re: Schools Will Run Out Of Business Very Soon. This Is Why by Olibboy: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
who education EPP

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Sandwich (education Programme) 2018/2019 Form Is On For Sale -09082964145 / Unilag Postgraduate Application 2018 / Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship In University Of Debrecen | Study In Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.