Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Need Jiayu Battery In Zaria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Jiayu Battery In Zaria (663 Views)

Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. / Why Are People No Longer Talking About Jiayu, Elephone And Ulephone phones? / Jiayu G4s Phone. Pls I Need Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Jiayu Battery In Zaria by Folabimi(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Please I'm in need of Jiayu s3 battery in zaria, if there is any1 in zaria or close to zaria that can help me order for it, I'll really appreciate.
I tried to order it myself on aliexpress but I never got the delivery. Please, can som1 help me out here?
Re: I Need Jiayu Battery In Zaria by danniyal(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
I'll advice you to buy this one as it has a bigger capacity
LOSONCOER 4300mAh JY-S3 jy s3 For Jiayu S3 Battery global shipping with online Tracking number
http://s.aliexpress.com/RzeeEnQn
(from AliExpress Android)

I think aliexpress still remain your best bet .you can however contact some established and reputable sellers here on nairaland to get it for you

1 Like

Re: I Need Jiayu Battery In Zaria by danniyal(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Folabimi:
Please I'm in need of Jiayu s3 battery in zaria, if there is any1 in zaria or close to zaria that can help me order for it, I'll really appreciate.
I tried to order it myself on aliexpress but I never got the delivery. Please, can som1 help me out here?

What was the problem you had with aliexpress?
Re: I Need Jiayu Battery In Zaria by Folabimi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
danniyal:

What was the problem you had with aliexpress?

I tracked the order on their site and it never got to delivery point. I opened a dispute which was decided in my favour but again my money was nt refunded.
Re: I Need Jiayu Battery In Zaria by Folabimi(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Finally able to order frm aliexpress successfully

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your Data Balance And Bonus On Glo Network With *777# / Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet Price And Specification: Nokia’s First Tablet. / New App That Turns Any Android Phone Into A Surveillance System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.