Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job (22658 Views)

6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances / 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job / 6 Things You Must Remove From Your Cv Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by Jaytecq(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
k
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by Gkemz: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Theory....!!! easier to give an advice than to put it in practice. The only solution if you can't secure a job is to acquire skill or learn a trade. Forget about all these career talks and seminars. These guys are there to eat from the little you have on the name of networking and finding job for you. The earlier you stop depending upon white collar job, the better for you.
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by Emanuola(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice one.very helpful.pls can I get a material on internet marketing/freelance? Anyone to help..solidlifeenterprise@yahoo.com
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by TOYNEX(f): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Learn a Skill like
E.g. Bead Jewelry making ,Ankara Crafts, Bead Slippers, Bead Bags,
You can learn online or offline to make these items for sale, you can buy ready made at good wholesales price and resell, or chose to buy and sell the supplies required for making them..
Interested in learningg or selling? Check my signature
Or
Check on Facebook:
@rotadbeadsanddecor

Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by Dellawson: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
The owner of nairaland (Se.un) is an atheist.

free2ryhme:

U no get work but se.un dey employ if only you are moslem
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by kelvinhilton(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
nmreports:
Lovely...
I like it.

Affiliate marketing is lucrative now to people. If you can leverage on the ecommerce space in Nigeria now + hardwork, you can make cash. I make little from it but I know I can do better.

Internship too is not bad at all. Consider doing internship especially if you have a career trajectory plan. Intern within the industry.

Resume writing should be considered too as there may be some things wrong with it. A good resume is one that can pass through HR softwares not one that is fine and good looking eventhough if you have a good looking one then its fine. You can read more about those HR softwares and resume writing tips or to engage my service by visiting www.hrtechnique.com

Working from home especially if you are good in a certain skill, there are lots of Apps and sites that connects service providers to clients.
a. Assignment development
b. Article writing
c. If you have a skill try reddit or freelance.com etc

Business too should be considered. Here are 15 small businesses you could do: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/06/list-of-simple-businesses-you-can-do-if.html

Though its easier said that done but if you need counsel, mentoring etc you could connect with me.
Hey bro!!
Am really interested in this affiliate marketing, can u pls put me tuy??
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by kelvinhilton(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
nmreports:
Lovely...
I like it.

Affiliate marketing is lucrative now to people. If you can leverage on the ecommerce space in Nigeria now + hardwork, you can make cash. I make little from it but I know I can do better.

Internship too is not bad at all. Consider doing internship especially if you have a career trajectory plan. Intern within the industry.

Resume writing should be considered too as there may be some things wrong with it. A good resume is one that can pass through HR softwares not one that is fine and good looking eventhough if you have a good looking one then its fine. You can read more about those HR softwares and resume writing tips or to engage my service by visiting www.hrtechnique.com

Working from home especially if you are good in a certain skill, there are lots of Apps and sites that connects service providers to clients.
a. Assignment development
b. Article writing
c. If you have a skill try reddit or freelance.com etc

Business too should be considered. Here are 15 small businesses you could do: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/06/list-of-simple-businesses-you-can-do-if.html

Though its easier said that done but if you need counsel, mentoring etc you could connect with me.
Hey bro!!
Am really interested in this affiliate marketing, can u pls put me tru!?
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by free2ryhme: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2017
NubiLove:
The owner of nairaland (Se.un) is an atheist.

Is that what he told yoy
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by Ennyholar: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Nice tips
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Yes, he has said it several times.

free2ryhme:

Is that what he told yoy
Re: 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job by bejite: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Let me add the seventh one.

Try and network with the right people through all means: social networks.

To easily find, connect, share and chat with employers world over, sign up on the website on my signature. Connect to your favourite employers and mentors. It is free!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview / 2013 African Steel Mills Mass Recruitment / Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.