Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA (1738 Views)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Why You Need A VIN / History Report From CarGuideNG Before You Buy Any Car / Does Anyone Have Golf 3 Wagon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abeg this not time for ENGLISH. I need help b4 hunger go finish me and my chilren. even if na weekly pay or hire purchase i no mind. i hv tried to see if i can get sienna dat one no work. make una help me abeg. call me on 07050750311 if u hv any for me
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Ilefoaye(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
God go provide
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ilefoaye:
God go provide

AMEN to dat
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by princetom1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
cc: Seun, lalasticlala, Marpol, dominique, aieromon, diportivo, cardoctor, GAZZUZZ, carparts, Kingreign, Lexusgs430
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by kingreign(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
princetom1:
cc: Seun, lalasticlala, Marpol, dominique, aieromon, diportivo, cardoctor, GAZZUZZ, carparts, Kingreign, Lexusgs430

I don't have any for now
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
kingreign:

I don't have any for now

Thanks boss. do keep me in mind thou
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
princetom1:

THANKS MAN.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Jkvivi2020: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
I have a madza clean with a.c chilled like ice block.what will be your weekly return.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jkvivi2020:
I have a madza clean with a.c chilled like ice block.what will be your weekly return.

13k. weekly that i can guarantee. and i promised no excuses
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jkvivi2020:

I have a credible guarantor. who will stand in for me. pls help a brother. pm me or drop ur number lets discuss plsssssss sir
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by princetom1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Benteazaa:

I have a credible guarantor. who will stand in for me. pls help a brother. pm me or drop ur number lets discuss plsssssss sir

Pls, keep us updated. We love to help people who decides to work instead of being lazy. I admire ur courage.

Please guys, keep coming in with your offers

Also, this is the phone number of the Mazda guy above

Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
princetom1:

Pls, keep us updated. We love to help people who decides to work instead of being lazy. I admire ur courage.

Thanks so much brother. will sure keep you guys updated, God bless you for reaching out to me
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=princetom1 post=58198744]

08123548703[/quote

i have been trying to connect to the mazda. his number is not connecting.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by princetom1(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Benteazaa post=58207662][/quote]

Sorry about that, that's the only number i could get, keep trying
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Jkvivi2020:

BROS how far na. been trying to reach you but ur number aint connecting
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2017
please am still open to more offers.
pls help a brother out
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by princetom1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Check check
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
princetom1:
Check check

Nothing yet my brother
no offers
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by princetom1(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Benteazaa:

Nothing yet my brother
no offers

GOD go do am, keep d faith and keep working hard for wat u need.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
princetom1:

THANKS for the encouragement
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
princetom1:

I met someone dat offered to sell his golf 3 to me. but he said i should pay him half of de money which is 200k and dat i will pay de rest in 3mnths. still trying other options i have and also looking for de money i dont know if der is any institution i can get a loan from in abuja without collateral
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by princetom1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benteazaa:

I met someone dat offered to sell his golf 3 to me. but he said i should pay him half of de money which is 200k and dat i will pay de rest in 3mnths. still trying other options i have and also looking for de money i dont know if der is any institution i can get a loan from in abuja without collateral

U need a good Samaritan, not a burden again that will be chasing u around because of loan repayment and interest.

cc: dominique

2 Likes

Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by otitokoroleti: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
cc viking007, kindly check this out.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Viking007(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benteazaa:

Thanks for the mention @ otitokoroleti.
@Benteazaa, is the golf in good condition? I've actually been searching for one to buy and give out to someone. Turns out I can use one stone to kill two birds in this Your offer.

Kindly send me a pm or respond to my pm.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by otitokoroleti: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Viking007:
@Benteazaa, is the golf in good condition? I've actually been searching for one to buy and give out to someone. Turns out I can use one stone to kill two birds in this Your offer.

thanks for the honour, sire.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Viking007(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benteazaa:

THANKS for the encouragement
I've replied Your pm, You said You're in abuja? I'm also in abuja, I won't be needing pictures, we are going to meet face to face. Do reply Your mails. smiley
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by princetom1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Viking007:
I've replied Your pm, You said You're in abuja? I'm also in abuja, I won't be needing pictures, we are going to meet face to face. Do reply Your mails. smiley

Mail can be slow, see his contact 07050750311
Make u update us pls
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2017
Viking007:

OK will give you a call bri
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by cabasa0000: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
otitokoroleti:

[center][/center]
Benteazaa:

Viking007:

Benteazaa:

good evening sir am ready to give sure game.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by cabasa0000: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
otitokoroleti:
I will start tomorrow sir.
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by Benteazaa(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
cabasa0000:
[center][/center] good evening sir am ready to give sure game.

How do you mean
Re: Anybody That Have Golf 3 Or Any Car That Can Be Used As A Taxi In ABUJA by princetom1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benteazaa:

How do you mean

Don't reply that scammer. How is it going? You and Viking007

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!!!!! Superb First Body 2003 Corolla For Sale @ 1.2m / 2006 Toyota Matrix Used, 1.5m Abuja / Accident Free Tokunbo 2015 Honda Accord Sport @7.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.