Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell (47437 Views)

N-power Build Masonry, Carpentary, Welding And Fabrication Trainees At Skillup. / Aos Orwell Aptitude Test Invitation / Apply For Graduate Trainee Program At AOS Orwell Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
EdoBoy90:

The requirements also stated the applicant must graduate between 2013 to 2016, I graduated in 2014. So my choice of "experienced" is not bad. They put it there so I chose it.

When you were filling the application on the website, there was a place they wrote "Current Employer" and " Last position held". That means she or he must not be idle. You can't leave that space blank because you don't have experience.

They want young graduates with something they can offer and you can get that from experience.

They don't want 5 yrs or 10 yrs experience but they still want that "little experience" of yours.

Goodluck.
you are indeed a young graduate. They do not require any experience. Experience is an added advantage but that's not to say experience will be preferred to competence. If a graduate without experience proves to be more competent more than you, you won't b chosen.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
EdoBoy90:

The requirements also stated the applicant must graduate between 2013 to 2016, I graduated in 2014. So my choice of "experienced" is not bad. They put it there so I chose it.

When you were filling the application on the website, there was a place they wrote "Current Employer" and " Last position held". That means she or he must not be idle. You can't leave that space blank because you don't have experience.

They want young graduates with something they can offer and you can get that from experience.

They don't want 5 yrs or 10 yrs experience but they still want that "little experience" of yours.

Goodluck.

Who is asking of experience?
I graduated in 2014 and i have 2 years experience.

So you need to play along with the recruiters Simple instructions.

What if the system decided to sieve out those that didn't choose graduate training?

Even If i don't have something doing, i will put that i am an entrepreneur and let my cv speak for the trainings and courses i have taken to remain relevant in industry.

I am just saying, follow simple instructions next time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
majekdom2:
you are indeed a young graduate. They do not require any experience. Experience is an added advantage but that's not to say experience will be preferred to competence. If a graduate without experience proves to be more competent more than you, you won't b chosen.

Exactly.
Most times recruiters want to see that skill "attention to details"
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
deracathy:

Who is asking of experience?
I graduated in 2014 and i have 2 years experience.

So you need to play along with the recruiters Simple instructions.

What if the system decided to sieve out those that didn't choose graduate training?

Even If i don't have something doing, i will put that i am an entrepreneur and let my cv speak for the trainings and courses i have taken to remain relevant in industry.

I am just saying, follow simple instructions next time.

I have more than 2 yrs experience.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
EdoBoy90:

I am a young graduate. Just started work this year.

I have gone to entry level job interview, they bombarded me with practical questions. Asked me what can I offer?
Young man, telling them I am a young graduate without experience, you are on your own.

At least, you should have little experience and that is what they want not empty brain.

Shell recruitment, they asked us what is/are your achievement(s) in the past?
Young graduate
just started work
more than 2 years experience

Baba.

Overtaking is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
deracathy:

Young graduate
just started work
more than 2 years experience

Baba.

Overtaking is allowed

I can prove you wrong OK. This is my second multinational company. The first one was in the chemical industry at Opic Industrial Estate, Agbara and the second one in the automotive industry, Abuja.

I just started work this year with this new company not quite long. I have been working ok
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Ukeachu1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
This ina husband and wife quarrel tire me.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by EdoBoy90(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ukeachu1:
This ina husband and wife quarrel tire me.

Always attacking me. He wants to prove himself right always. Though I have learnt from him
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by cc150615(f): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
EdoBoy90:

I am a young graduate. Just started work this year.

I have gone to entry level job interview, they bombarded me with practical questions. Asked me what can I offer?
Young man, telling them I am a young graduate without experience, you are on your own.

At least, you should have little experience and that is what they want not empty brain.

Shell recruitment, they asked us what is/are your achievement(s) in the past?
I'm just wondering oo,so before you got this your first job, you had no achievements in life so whenever an interviewer asked what you had to offer, you'd say nothing because you're a fresh graduate I'm taking my reference from what you said o.
Anyway not everyone thinks just in a straight line like you, and stop thinking that cos of your how many months experience you automatically have a better chance that the freshers, the advert stated 0 years experience, trainee role, means they only need you to prove to them that you're trainable and offcos other employable traits,not that you should already know the technicalities of how to do their job.
Offcos they'll ask you about whatever you claim to know, on your cv.
I once attended a graduate trainee interview at a multinational and a guy rambled on trying to explain their job, the interviewers let him finish goofing then told him he should not bother trying to impress them that it's a trainee role. That was after asking him more technical questions to prove to him he had nothing to show off.
*RantOver

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by sasquareT(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
cc150615:

I'm just wondering oo,so before you got this your first job, you had no achievements in life so whenever an interviewer asked what you had to offer, you'd say nothing because you're a fresh graduate I'm taking my reference from what you said o.
Anyway not everyone thinks just in a straight line like you, and stop thinking that cos of your how many months experience you automatically have a better chance that the freshers, the advert stated 0 years experience, trainee role, means they only need you to prove to them that you're trainable and offcos other employable traits,not that you should already know the technicalities of how to do their job.
I once attended a graduate trainee interview at a multinational and a guy rambled on trying to explain their job, the interviewers let him finish goofing then told him he should not bother trying to impress them that it's a trainee role. That was after asking him more technical questions to prove to him he had nothing to show off.
*RantOver

abeg ooo...I never still push through with the application ooo.
someone should help me ooo
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by cc150615(f): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
sasquareT:

Sorry bro, I was just passing by, I didn't apply. Hopefully others can help you out.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
sasquareT:

Close your browser and start all over again.

This time be fast to avoid a blank page.

Don't forget to choose the correct area and level.

Graduate Training
Graduate entry level
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by simplebb: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please how will one know he or she has successfully registered. Cos I got a response after the first submission that they have my details And later on I got a mail that d submission was undelivered. And to submit again, it kept bringing a blank page. Anyone with useful info.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by sasquareT(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
deracathy:

Graduate Training
Graduate entry level
tnx alot
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by somebody1: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please, who is still awake? I am having problem with my application. I used google chrome and firebox, but it still gave me a blank page. I don't know what to do again. Please anybody with a solution...thanks
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
somebody1:
Please, who is still awake? I am having problem with my application. I used google chrome and firebox, but it still gave me a blank page. I don't know what to do again. Please anybody with a solution...thanks
use pc nah that site looks gigantic
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by somebody1: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
vingeophysicist:
use pc nah that site looks gigantic
It was pc I used
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2017
cc150615:

*RantOver
Dont mind that dude,I have explain to him several time.when a firm indicate for graduate entry recruitment they dont care about your experience.They are only indirectly telling u they need a young and fresh blood because definitely they will train u on the job.In these category company uses numerical,analytical and logical strength to select the best candidate ,since they know your experience is irrelevant because your training has already been budgeted for.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2017
somebody1:
It was pc I used
go back and enter graduate training and graduate entry job
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by somebody1: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2017
vingeophysicist:
okay, thanks I will do that later today. God bless you.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by kelzgie: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2017
sasquareT:

reapply.. I just did now tho no success and no errors messages either... but when I logging again all my registration detailed are intact
Yea..same here..no error no success either...jes taya
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by kelzgie: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2017
michaelbelgium:
if you are experiencing seeing a blank page after submission...that means you've applied more than once
Nah,.it happened on the first trial
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Laxy009(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2017
vingeophysicist:

I have issues with my application. I was able to submit my application by entering graduate training and graduate entry job . I got a thank you message at the end of the application process but when i re login into my account i couldn't see any of my details intact ,is my application safe ?
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Emaimo: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please those who got error message after application, what is the way forward? Cus I got the error message too
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Laxy009:

I have issues with my application. I was able to submit my application by entering graduate training and graduate entry job . I got a thank you message at the end of the application process but when i re login into my account i couldn't see any of my details intact ,is my application safe ?
yea u are safe.you czan only get access to your few login pins and not the data you summited for the job
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by uBae: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2017
Guys please do we ignore the error mail or just reapply? I had no idea there was an error mail until I checked my spam folder. Thanks.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2017
I keep getting the blank page after submission. No thank you no nothing.... Please FAM, how did u do it? Help o
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Emaimo: 6:38am On Jul 11, 2017
uBae:
Guys please do we ignore the error mail or just reapply? I had no idea there was an error mail until I checked my spam folder. Thanks.

If you check the last part of the error mail you will see that the application did not go through.
I applied on the 6th and got the error mail but I reapplied yesterday and it was successful with no error mail. So I will advise you reapply
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by sasquareT(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2017
deracathy:

Graduate Training
Graduate entry level

Deracathy still cant apply for it oo, am tired of the whole thing, since five days now still unable to apply succesfully.
pls if you don't mind i will like to seek your indulgence very briefly regarding the application.
pls do chat me on whatsap with is no 08136340849 or better still you can drop your digit for me.
thanks
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by Hkana: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
I keep getting the blank page after submission. No thank you no nothing.... Please FAM, how did u do it? Help o

I didn't encounter the blank page and I don't know which browser you used but I recommend you use Google Chrome.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by phenomenal625: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
sasquareT:

Deracathy still cant apply for it oo, am tired of the whole thing, since five days now still unable to apply succesfully.
pls if you don't mind i will like to seek your indulgence very briefly regarding the application.
pls do chat me on whatsap with is no 08136340849 or better still you can drop your digit for me.
thanks

I think the problem is that the session times out too quickly. So you just have to be very fast. If possible type what to be filled somewhere, then copy and paste when you log in. You should finish up before the session times out with that.
Re: Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell by sasquareT(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
phenomenal625:

I think the problem is that the session times out too quickly. So you just have to be very fast. If possible type what to be filled somewhere, then copy and paste when you log in. You should finish up before the session times out with that.
tnx alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Job Application Letter Received In An Abuja Office From A Graduate (Pictured / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Edo State Civil Service Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.