Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Lionel Messi’s Wife’s Ex-boyfriend Surfaces, Reacts To Wedding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lionel Messi’s Wife’s Ex-boyfriend Surfaces, Reacts To Wedding (957 Views)

Leaked Photos Of Dead Vegas Gunman And His Weapons Surfaces / I Am Married But Pregnant For My Ex Boyfriend ,what Should I Do? / Outrage As Video Of 15-year-old Girl Having Sex With 8 Men In Imo State Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi’s Wife’s Ex-boyfriend Surfaces, Reacts To Wedding by TheHerald: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Barcelona FC star, Lionel Messi who recently got married to his highschool sweetheart is enjoying the perks of marriage but it seems the ex-boyfriend of his wife has something to say regarding the relationship.

Messi’s wife, Antonella Roccuzzo’s ex-boyfriend, has revealed his take on his ex-girlfriend’s relationship with the footballer which blossomed into marriage.

According to latest reports, contrary to earlier reports that Lionel Messi and the new Mrs. Messi had been in each other’s arms all through their lifetime, Antonella Roccuzzo had at one point been in the arms of another man.

The couple were reported to have officially started dating in 2007.

Speaking on the marriage between his ex-girlfriend and the footballer, Antonella Roccuzzo’s ex-boyfriend revealed that he is happy for the couple.

He noted that it was a good thing adding that “At least she left me for Messi,” a fair enough bargain the young man retorted.

http://www.herald.ng/lionel-messis-wifes-ex-boyfriend-surfaces-reacts-to-wedding/
Share with friends:
Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife’s Ex-boyfriend Surfaces, Reacts To Wedding by Kingstel(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
undecided
Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife’s Ex-boyfriend Surfaces, Reacts To Wedding by gbegemaster(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nonsense. Song of the loser. Key: #F

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi’s Wife’s Ex-boyfriend Surfaces, Reacts To Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
But didn't they say they are childhood sweethearts?!

(1) (Reply)

Purchase Your Ongoing Screening Form For Badcock University / I Need A Downloader / Call Ncc On 622-toll Free, To Report Any Dissatisfied Service From Your Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.