Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Kidnapper Pharmacist Escapes Police Arrest In Warri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Pharmacist Escapes Police Arrest In Warri (489 Views)

Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State / Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Pharmacist Escapes Police Arrest In Warri by tuoyo21: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is a true life story of what happened today in Iyara, Warri close to my house.

Although the matter has not been concluded yet, but we do hope and pray to God that the man will be caught.

Early this morning at around 8 a.m, there was a raid in my area in which both the police and the NAFDAC agency were involved. It so happened that they were looking for one Mr. Ahmed Abubakar who was my Primary School Teacher but now owns a chemist close to my house. We all thought that the man’s Chemist was genuine until this morning when they broke down the door to his chemist and to our surprise, five old women were tied up to chairs and their mouths covered with tapes where seen in his inner room.

The old women explained to the police officers that he would come to them at night and inject them with something that they don’t know which makes them to fall into deep sleep in order for him to have his way with them [How disgusting].

Following this development, officials of the Nigeria Police had no .....................http://www.brivalix.com/kidnapper-pharmacist-escapes-police-arrest-in-warri/

Re: Kidnapper Pharmacist Escapes Police Arrest In Warri by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
nawa
Re: Kidnapper Pharmacist Escapes Police Arrest In Warri by 7footre(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Who go now click that link?
Hahahahaha kole werk
Re: Kidnapper Pharmacist Escapes Police Arrest In Warri by MurphyInc(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Picture or IDBI... grin

Call for Laptop Repair and Sales.

(1) (Reply)

How Amosu Diverted N22.1billion Funds – EFCC Investigator / A Nigerian Online Merchant Defrauded A Ghanaian. Please Help / Man Was Caught Stealing Chocolate, He Hid Them Inside His Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.