Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year (3843 Views)

Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. / Literature Section Popularity Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 5:34am On Jul 09, 2017
queenitee:
Lol, that's true
so
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Lleigh(f): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2017
meneski:
critics go use me chop eba

Just write and forget your critics. Everyone has a story in them.

Don't rush ...just write. Even if you start with 500 words a day.

You and queenitee should collaborate. I will book my spot now
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Hadampson(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2017
queenitee:
This is great. So we that God decided to punish by not giving us the type of brain that can imagine and write down, but we can read for the world nko? I guess November is for us?
Yes oh
I can't wait
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by marianneada(f): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2017
Nice, the mods are doing a great job in keeping this section alive, May God bless your hustle. smiley
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Divepen1(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2017
marianneada:
Nice, the mods are doing a great job in keeping this section alive, May God bless your hustle. smiley
Amen..
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lleigh:

Just write and forget your critics. Everyone has a story in them.

Don't rush ...just write. Even if you start with 500 words a day.

You and queenitee should collaborate. I will book my spot now
Ah, kukuma kill me. Colla what?
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
meneski:
so
Maybe we can do something
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Blessytee(f): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Divepen1:
Plans are in motion.
cool
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
divepen1 pls i nid some guide lines... As i strive to be a better writer... Help a brother.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Divepen1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
meneski:
divepen1 pls i nid some guide lines... As i strive to be a better writer... Help a brother.
working on it bro
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Divepen1:
working on it bro
... Ok bro pls do... Dia is dis story i wana start writing by end of dis week... Guy if you no help me as u can ehn... Then just be ready wit ur destructive criticism... Am goin to murder every geniun process of writing
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Divepen1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
meneski:
... Ok bro pls do... Dia is dis story i wana start writing by end of dis week... Guy if you no help me as u can ehn... Then just be ready wit ur destructive criticism... Am goin to murder every geniun process of writing
Lol.. But you will need more than a week to be a better writer.

1 Like

Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Lleigh(f): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
Divepen1:

That is soo true. Still learning
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Divepen1:
i knw bro... But na two idea dey fight war for my head. As i start one, i go leave one for your guide lines... Bro when i read that nairaland colabo 2014 way you folo larrysun dem write, my guy you just kill the beat for dia. I swear i like all your works.

Dont mind my pidgin joor.

Dat diary way i dey write na in cause am.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Lleigh(f): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
meneski:

Meneski if you like writing just write.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lleigh:

Meneski if you like writing just write.
really ma'am?..... Pls see my signature for my crazy diary and tell me what you see
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by EvaJael(f): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Divepen1 your efforts will surely be rewarded. You're one of my best writers and thinkers on nairaland. Keep up the great work
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Divepen1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
EvaJael:
Divepen1 your efforts will surely be rewarded. You're one of my best writers and thinkers on nairaland. Keep up the great work
Awwawwnn.
Just when I needed it. Thanks...
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2017
meneski:
i knw bro... But na two idea dey fight war for my head. As i start one, i go leave one for your guide lines... Bro when i read that nairaland colabo 2014 way you folo larrysun dem write, my guy you just kill the beat for dia. I swear i like all your works.

Dont mind my pidgin joor.

Dat diary way i dey write na in cause am.
Lemme read your diary na. Maybe my brain will gree with me when I read it, I want to write too *crying*
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Frankenstein: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
meneski:
You want destructive criticism? That won't help your writing career.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
queenitee:

Lemme read your diary na. Maybe my brain will gree with me when I read it, I want to write too *crying*
... U are welcome to my confuse worldcheesy
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Frankenstein:
You want destructive criticism? That won't help your writing career.
Not until i get it ryt.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
meneski:
... U are welcome to my confuse worldcheesy
Oya invite me
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
queenitee:
Oya invite me
you don see am
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by Frankenstein: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
meneski post=:
Not until i get it ryt.
Hmm. Hmm. Alright, pen down a short story <400 words: Wooing a Lady on a bus.

I will offer extremely destructive criticism.
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
meneski:
you don see am
No o
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
meneski:
you don see am
Insufficient permission, I can't reply or quote
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
queenitee:
Insufficient permission, I can't reply or quote
just like me
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Frankenstein:
Hmm. Hmm. Alright, pen down a short story <400 words: Wooing a Lady on a bus.

I will offer extremely destructive criticism.
wen next i quote you... Jus gt ready to kill me
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by queenitee(f): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
meneski:
just like me
Isn't it your thread?
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
queenitee:
Isn't it your thread?
it is
Re: Literature Section Plans For The Rest Of The Year by meneski(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
queenitee:
Isn't it your thread?
it is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don't Like 'half Of A Yellow Sun' / So Not Love - Complete Episodes / WARLORDS (battle Of The Gods)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.