Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

You Are A Representative Of Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are A Representative Of Your Family (513 Views)

If Your Brother Is Still Generous To Your Family After Marriage, Thank His Wife’ / Buy Your Family A Home For As Low As 85,000 / Why You And Your Family Should Move To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Representative Of Your Family by Mhorlaitan: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
* YOU ARE A REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR FAMILY*
What kind of attitude or behavior do you showcase when you are outside your? Do you prove to be that one that has correct and confirm home training? Or the other way round. You know its one thing to be taught home training and another thing yielding to it, also it something when you are taught and you re-teach yourself
Everyone's behaviour is subjected to each family he/she came from, you can know the kind of family I came from if you study me verywell and likewise to you also...
Considering the recent *WAR* between *ILOFFA* and *ODO-OWA* ... Someone that was well brought up will not been seen fighting there, it's only those who feels their father is also there fighting that will go, so what will the father tell the child? To go back or to join him? Definitely they are representing themselves or who sees it as a medium to destroy lives and property.. No one that was rightly taught will be involved in such situation...
Your family has so much influence on how you relate to people you met outside your family... How does your family has influence?? Let's create this scene .. You're at a place then you see someone being insulted at a public place and what the person could do is just to keep quiet and do not utter any ungoldly words.. Even if later on the person is guilty.. Your thought towards the person will be clean.. You'll be impressed by the person's action.. Meaning he his representing his family where he was being insulted because what ever action he took there will be used against his family.. If he responds to d insult.. You will see someone that will say he took after his father or mother.. And if after his family is eventually traced.. You will see they are kind or loving and even very gentle in their family that shows he's really representing his family positively not negatively.. But if he took a drastic action he his representing his family negatively... I hope you're following
There's one saying that says "Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are
".. This time we aren't talking about friends we are talking about family .. Now it's reframed to " Show up yourself then I will tell you how your family is like"
Let's create another scene , A guy walking in a street and a man from no where hit him unknowingly and the next thing or action the guy takes is just to slap the man as hard as he could. Assuming the man also okay, both of them instigate in a fight and started fighting and the next thing the guy do is carry stick and all sort of weapons fighting each other... What will be your thought towards them? Am very sure it will be bad.. and if eventually you traced those guys to their family you will see that they are actually representing their family.. If maybe his father is a conductor... You know conductors loves fighting and maybe his mother sell all sort of hard drink.. So he his actually representing his family... What he did was right in his sight because his family did not condemn it...
How did you represent your family? Do you represent them positively or negatively? Do you actually show that you came from a good place or you claim to be that person that's ashamed of the family you came from... Whatever behaviour that you showcase outside will definately be traced to your family one very day... So are you really representing your family in a good way or the other way round? What do people say about your family through your attitude? Do they curse your family of bless the family?? Are they really impressed with your behaviour?
Will people say great things About where you came from or say bad things about it through the behaviour you showcase? Or will the image of your family be tarnished through your attitude or behavior??
If you behave well in a place you haven't be before.. There's no way your family won't be praised....
*BE A GOOD REPRESENTATIVE*
I REMAIN MY HUMBLE SELF
# MHORLAITAN
Re: You Are A Representative Of Your Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Each individual of a family are different, thus each should be themselves...no pretense. Basta
Re: You Are A Representative Of Your Family by Cyberfavour(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Truly you are right but relating this to the inter communal clash is off point

(1) (Reply)

Four Years After Loss Of Son & Grandson, Late MIC Boss's Mum Dies At 95 / Reasons Why Marriage Fail / Make Nonstop Calls To Friends And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.